Attached: upset.png (384x450, 46.53K)

become the top

Chasity cage

I feel I am being called.

you are a human waste of 8"

eww

This.
Just lock it up.

I've tried that and the bulge from wearing one big enough makes me wanna die ;-;
That's impossible I'm a mega bottom
Yeah.. why couldn't I have been micro, it sucks

Maybe someone around the same size

You know.

Attached: 90.jpg (880x587, 51.42K)

I'm here if you need me buddy.

How would you be able to help?

cut ur dick off lol

maybe you can tuck during sex with a thong or something? idk how that would work with an 8 incher but if its tucked u cant get hard, right?

Im barely 7in, I once dated a cute boy with a dick bigger than mine and it was awful, godawful feeling, I couldnt do it, all my confidence was drained and we went separate ways and never talked, took some time before I could get my confidence back.

not like you'll get hard anyway

I can give you a vagina.

Lmao do you faggots really?? Your lives cannot be this atrocious that this is the shit I see coming to the LGBT board. You freaks really are the most pathetic parody on and offline

What if a big tall muscle fat guy with an average dick topped you in mating press position, while telling you how you were gifted among men but your massive log is now useless as a tranny bottom and generally talked shit about how much you've failed the male race by not using your endowment, to your face, while it flops around limp on your belly leaking precum? Then he pulls out and cums on your cock and makes you wipe the cum off with your fingers and eat it?

>That's impossible I'm a mega bottom
pathetic

SRS? do they have penis reduction surgery?

What makes this even worse is that I still do, I was lied to and told these meds were gonna kill my dick grr
I'll never have the money for that lol

stop hondosing

this, it's easier to become a top than you'd think

You need to stop obsessing about that or you'll never be happy. I have a bottom boi bf who's dick is twice the size of mine. Freaked me out a little at first, now it makes me incredibly horny and eager to dominate him.