God, I got invited to hang out at a friend's place tonight and every time I am, I just get super excited...

God, I got invited to hang out at a friend's place tonight and every time I am, I just get super excited, "Did he break up with his gf?! Can we cuddle?!"

No, his super lovely gf is making food and wants to have me over cause she thinks I'm nice and me and him get along super well... Why am I like this ...

Attached: 1643022507554.png (170x198, 61.5K)

Before I transed he was super into me and kept trying to kiss me and get into my pants when he was drunk... And I always pushed him away cause I didn't want to have gay sex in a masc body...

I do the same thing with my best friend who I’m madly in love with. It’s awful, I’m really sorry user.

>I didn't want to have gay sex
cringe + unbased + you're a faggot

Attached: pe7tfnkasu521~2.jpg (570x667, 56.23K)

The audacity of this autist

He's really smart and talented too :( Like fuck

shoulda been a girl, user. rookie mistake.

You just gotta wait till she gone for like a week . She might even be grooming you to use later

Yep

No. I would never fuck with someone's relationship like that knowingly. Especially a friend's :( Cheaters deserve a special place in hell. I legit think he's prolly not attracted to me anymore too

I think hes one of those based bisexuals who is attracted to feminine girls and masculine men lol. Androgynous twinkhons probably not his preference.

ask for a threesome
i guarantee he is only not showing attraction to you anymore because he has a girlfriend
the girlfriend seems into you as well

No, she's really shy. I don't think she's into me like that. Plus I'm shit at relationships and wouldn't want to be like a novel fuck n chuck. Been crushing on this dude for like 7 years...

>wouldn't want to be like a novel fuck n chuck

have you ever been anything but that?

I've had boyfriends;; but not really no;; if I was going to have sex with him I'd want to actually be dating;;

>if I was going to have sex with him I'd want to actually be dating;;

you let random dudes fuck you but you wouldnt casually give a good friend of yours your bussy without dating lol. thats very fembrained but honestly your best chance at making the guy fall in love with you is showing him how good you are at sucking dick

Am I correct with the guess that every thread that uses Hooni for picrel is the same dude? All the posts with him in picrel read like the same guy wrote them.

you’re trans. you are nothing but a fuck n chuck. no one but crazies are going to have a long term relationship with someone they knowingly can’t have children with (that includes infertile cis women, but they usually hide it until after marriage)

I only use hooni when other people do and it's in my recent pics lol

>you let random dudes fuck you but you wouldnt casually give a good friend of yours your bussy without dating lol.
I don't want him to fuck me, I want him to hug me and love me for years

Ya, honestly you're prolly right. He's told me before how he wants kids. Bla. I'd never be something long term to him I don't think.

Any twink is better than any trans girl

T.bi guy

Bla. I still want him to hug me and try to make out with me like he used to;;

ANY twink? As a fellow bi guy I agree a beautiful twink is better than a beautiful trans woman, or a beautiful cis woman for that matter, but I'd take either of the latter two over the former if they were more attractive than the former.

I didn't really used to be a twink. Was more like gymbro with beard lol

>tfw nobody I dated has ever felt about me this way
The fuck am I doing wrong