Why is being a tradwife so closely associated with being socially conservative?

Why is being a tradwife so closely associated with being socially conservative?
I'm quite comfortable with assuming the traditional female gender role in marriage, but when I voice this preference people usually assume I'm conservative and/or religious, which makes me uncomfortable because I'm a godless hedonist. I just prefer being useful to my beloved husband instead of slaving for some corporation

Attached: tradwife.jpg (1280x720, 229.35K)

because everything has been politicized for the culture war

Because everyone knows it is just being a lazy fuck. Even alpha fuck machines will only tolerate it for so long.

But that corporation will give you money, which you can use to realize your dreams and buy whatever you want. All a husband will give you is beatings and orders.

because progressive women aren't lazy pieces of shit and don't mind making a life of their own to live.
"tradwifing" is just leaching, and only hard core conservatives will tolerate that lack of dignity in women

Husband will also put babies in your belly and that's what most women desire.

this, it only makes sense if you're raising children, which you won't be doing as a troon. chores don't take that long to do.

This 100%

because it's otherwise just plain laziness and wanting to be a bankrolled NEET, pretty much. no one respects lazy people with no goals or motivations

girls/guys with goals and motivations and hobbies and talents and skills are hot

>Just wageslave for mister Scheckelstein, and don't have Children, or 1/2 at most!

I mean nowadays that life sounds fantastic for nearly everyone if there was no guilt or pressure to "succeed".

The reality is corporate mass-produced food and clothing is all cheaper and more effective than anything someone can do at home. Chores in a maintained home are not that big of a task, and unless you're remodeling bathrooms and kitchens in the meantime you're just staying home for selfish reasons.

>just be my own personal maid, cocksleeve and baby maker!

it's not lazzy when you have small children to take care of.

Trannies can adopt/surrogate though which is exactly what I'm planning to do. I don't know how people trust daycare/sitters with their kids, like a lot of the kids I knew while growing up were physically abused by their daycare/sitters.

Dude the importance of success when raising kids is so much higher than that of 90% of jobs
If a salaryman fucks up at work them the company gets some financial estimates wrong but if you fuck up at raising kids just because it felt like what you were supposed to do they might be messed up for life

Trans women seem to have a very misguided view of what marriage is like. Probably because they grew up as boys and were kept from seeing the bad side of things.

Newsflash, most marriages are like this and not storybook happy couples

Attached: d4.webm (640x480, 1.85M)

user, that is abuse, and that is not normal.
I recommend you seek therapy, and I'm sad to hear you had such an unhappy and broken home. Most of us didn't.

>most marriages are like this
lol no they're not, ask me how I know you're a lesbian

most marriages are not like this you lunatic

feminists spent decades hammering home the idea that marrying and being a stay-at-home mom makes you a pick-me gender traitor, and everyone bought it unfortunately

ironically feminism was supposed to give women options in life but instead it's socialized women into believing the only right choice is being a career woman with no kids

Who else would want a trad wife? Liberal men expect their women to have jobs or careers.