/Androgen/

A thread for all androgynous presenting people regardless of experienced gender!
Brian Eno edition

QOTT1: say something nice about Brian Eno
QOTT2: what draws you to androgyny?

blanchard dickriders will be barred upon entry

Attached: brian eno.jpg (564x860, 112.93K)

>QOTT1
I love his music. I listen to the compact forest proposal a lot, it's calming.
>QOTT2
I don't know, it just seems to be the superior way of life. Especially since I don't quite pass yet. Although, being afab and dressing andro or masculine looks about the same.

i'll go first!

QOTT1: I found Brian Eno through my father who was an avid listener of guitar player and poroducer Daniel Lanois. Brian Eno's most accomplished album Apollo was a collaborative effort between the two musicians, Lanois on guitar and Eno manipulating the resulting sounds.

QOTT2: Androgynous presentation is attractive to me because it does not require adherence to any roles in order to be recognized as androgyny. it is simply every thing that masculinity and femininity is not, having identified with neither to this day, i find it to be the most fitting to my identity.

Attached: hiar.png (2336x1417, 3.39M)

what did you do to your eyebrows

Your hair is really cute
I also found brian eno through my dad because he played neroli on loop for hours.

>being afab and dressing andro or masculine looks about the same.
yeah i wonder if thats because women still are considered women regardless of what they wear whereas the same cannot be said of men

i made them cute little beans

Yeah. There is no dress code for women. Actually the only way you can break social norms is to look unkept or autistic. But it varies, you'll get bullied for being a dyke but no one thinks you're male by any means.

>Your hair is really cute
thank you he played neroli on loop for hours.
thats a really good one to play on loop for hours, the bonus track 'New Space Age Music' on the 2014 release is amazing

>is to look unkept or autistic
word, kinda hot though

>/Androgen/
>androgynous
should be androgynogen
andro just means masculine

SHIT, old ass thread previously used /androgen/ so i unthinkingly did the same

>Androgen
can you at least google it first retard?

we have a zero tolerance policy for rudeness on this thread

try and stop me faggot

> say something nice about Brian Eno
Brian eno MADE roxy music work! As an audio engineer we're all looking to integrate his lessons into practice.

>what draws you to androgyny?
I like feminine. But I also am like femininity in power. I hate having to show skin to be "fem" in the eyes of others.

Going to post some of the clothes that I've made and showed /futa/gen yesterday before the thread got yeeted

Attached: IMG_0933.jpg (3088x2320, 1.66M)

stoppp!!!

Attached: stop!.jpg (1080x1080, 652.16K)

>QOTT1
calming music, beautiful face, still looks really good in older age. kind of sad i’ve never really seen an older androgynous person, though.
>QOTT2
i’m not sure, i just always have been. as a kid, i was generally obsessed with gender nonconformity, gnc religious entities, and conditions found in nature that “blended the sexes” like bilateral gynandromorphism

Attached: 7BF9576F-FBEB-4C9B-8B2E-54478C272210.jpg (1170x939, 845.87K)

well cute, post a better photo

ihu noel just check the presentation channel on femgen if you want to see a better picture

And this is what I'm wearing today in lonely/lovely NZ

Attached: IMG_0996.jpg (3088x2320, 2.03M)

>I like feminine. But I also am like femininity in power. I hate having to show skin to be "fem" in the eyes of others.
Julia Serano core, i like it

oh my god i've always wanted to go to New Zealand, is it really as beautiful as it seems?