It’s the midface that’s screwed me, right?

It’s the midface that’s screwed me, right?

Attached: 4FE276A0-98C4-4772-A3A6-B8A327FD01CD.jpg (2315x3088, 2.18M)

No its the chromosomes

You literally look like a feminine man. Like you're not passing obviously, but rather than looking like a man attempting to look like a woman, you just look like a faggy cis man. This is the pinnacle of boymoding.

looking gay doesn’t take the sting away from looking like a man. Midface is death

Chud!

Literally only tranners ever even call such a thing "midface". Normies know there are longfaced women and they call them horsefaeced but don't assume they're men.

You have a Russian face. Get a more feminine haircut and you'll look fine.

no offense but u r my nightmare
u have all of the features im self conscious about but 2x worse :(

I hate you so much

Shave nigga tf.

I literally shave 1 hour and 50 minutes every other day and get horrible razor burn because sensitive skin and facial hair is suffering

And by literally I mean i’m going to be shaving again in another 20 minutes. God i cannot wait until I get enough courage to yeet myself off a bridge

statistic moment

cute finn

Attached: image_2022-02-03_225122.png (1100x619, 625.54K)

Attached: yeschad.png (827x752, 969.74K)

HOLY SHIT GAVIN ????
NO SHOT THIS CANT BE REAL

>GAVIN
what's the joke. Is it that i'm an angloid?

You're not a midface. You look like the kind of tough cute boy I wanted to kiss and he wanted to punch me in the face!
You don't want to hit me, do you? I'd like you kiss you and have you make a move. What would you do?

i'd do nothing because im lazy lol

if you really want these worms, you could consider a bullhorn surgery to shorten your philtrum. midface is fine as long as you maintain a weight that keeps your cheeks full

you look fuckin identical to a kid I know holyshit bro