I fantasize about having a boyfriend who is rly controlling n possessive of me...

i fantasize about having a boyfriend who is rly controlling n possessive of me. i want him to make me feel bad for talking to men that aren’t him. i want him to tell me i can’t dress provocatively and that i have to be modest. i want him to keep a location tracker on my phone and give him all my social media passwords so he can see who i’m messaging. i want him to have me on facetime every time i go to sleep away from him so he knows i’m not up to anything. is that so much to ask for??

Attached: DB5D394A-9804-45AC-8EA4-BA9712111106.jpg (750x1123, 226.12K)

why is it that when i look for someone normal all the toxic types want to talk but when i look for someone toxic they’re nowhere to be found

I don't want that, but the outfit in pic related is super cute

you're the same person who posted
aren't you?

yes.

thanks for confirming that it's all a big AGP larp

you’re mistaken. i don’t see how my desire for a traditional relationship with the man in control doesn’t line up with my faith and beliefs?

yeah same, my bf can be a little possessive but he tries to keep it under control since he thinks it's bad

Why is it that the only place I find women or men like that is on shitty cesspools like Any Forums.
I need someone that is able to check in with me round the clock. Do what I ask, wear what I ask, tell me what I need to hear. Know there are consequences for being out of line.
Too bad that's a dream for now.

have you considered the possibility that there isn't anything traditionally christian about two males assfucking and your desire to be demeaned, disrespected, humiliated, and controlled come from a place of autogynephilia?

твн, i’m thinking about making a christian mingle account and mentioning something like this in my bio. but more softly worded obviously. i just feel like i’d function best in that sort of relationship.

say you want a man who 'takes charge' or something

Or find someone like me who enjoys being extremely dominant and controlling and would love to make all your decisions for you, so long as you accept the consequences of misbehaviour and disobedience.
Where are you from?

"People" like you belong in a facility.

awe thanks for that little transphobic quip! you’re so respectful and it makes me want to agree with you so much more. i’m just curious though, what you would say to my cis female church-going friends who also want the same type of relationship i described. are they autogynephiles?

oh, that’s a very good idea

i’m from michigan

>i’m just curious though, what you would say to my cis female church-going friends who also want the same type of relationship i described. are they autogynephiles?
people on this board think normie sexuality and normie relationship dynamics are some sort of male pervert thing

>From Michigan
Look me up if you ever come up north. Do you use kik?

my kik is jenniesworld01. i’ve only been up north 3 times твн.

if a real traditional man caught his wife hornyposting on a male-dominated imageboard, he'd file for divorce and have her sent to a mental institution

i think that’s fair and makes total sense. however, i don’t have a husband.

and you never will, your purity was ruined the moment you started using this site. why would anyone want to marry a troon who trades her kik with anonymous perverts from Any Forums when they can meet a normal girl at church?

you will never be a mother to the sons of a domineering racist
you wont be a tradwife, because you're not female
just gotta let that dream die, and serve Christ in the safety of your home

if the conversation becomes perverted i won’t go further into it. i gave it to him because he’s somewhat local, if he was far i wouldn’t have done so. a true follower of Christ Our Lord would understand the importance of forgiveness, that is if he was even put off by my former usage of this site to begin with.

i would honestly prefer my partner to not be racist. (except towards j*ws, for attempting to kill our Savior.) i tried dating a man with racist beliefs once and it was a lot worse than i imagined it would be. i’m just not like that. but i am absolutely determined to be a “tradwife”.