29 year old kissless hugless virgin, is something like pic related even attainable...

29 year old kissless hugless virgin, is something like pic related even attainable? i find it pretty implausible that someone like this could ever find another man over 25 attractive. i want my first time to be with a woman but that's not gonna happen in this dating market as my autism is the point of what is considered tolerable by girls. i look younger than 29 and women tell me im quite attractive but i'm a neet sperg so i've never approached a girl or tried to interact with them. are twinks into older men at all?

Attached: 1572378697387 copy.jpg (1141x1725, 563.46K)

if you can't get a girl then you can't get peak femboy lmao
get a fucking grip
Also not lgbt related, fuck jannies

>i find it pretty implausible that someone like this could ever find another man over 25 attractive
oh buddy
believe me you'd have better chances with someone like picrel if you were 50

>could ever find another man over 25 attractive
Don’t make this about age, trannies and femboys love older men. They all want to fix their daddy issues

>i want my first time to be with a woman but that's not gonna happen in this dating market as my autism is the point of what is considered tolerable by girls. i look younger than 29 and women tell me im quite attractive but i'm a neet sperg

Lift, get a job and stop being a neet, and learn how people interact in real life so you stop sperging

girls approach me, i dont know what to do or say though. i stopped trying a decade ago.

I look like picrel and my bf is 30. If you’re attractive you won’t have any issues, just be a dominant top, straight acting and not ashamed to be seen dating them, and any femboy/twink will immediately fall in love with you (basically treat it as if you were dating a girl).

Bonus points if you’re hairy and muscular but that might just be me.

you're a 29 year old neet, you're life is over dude you live in hell

its really more like limbo.

Attached: 1468286777439.jpg (500x500, 57.91K)

Well the reason why you think that is impossible is because your ugly. By your typical ugly person standard yes it would be impossible.

if you cant land any women at all there's not a fucking chance in the world you would land a top desirable boy like picrel. they get showered with attention by 8 inch cock gigachads who drive them around in expensive cars lmfao you fucktwit

Attached: 1643703941304.jpg (561x561, 101.32K)

I'm a 25 year old fatass and I got one. I think it's a matter of confidence.
Beware: the cutest ones have the biggest dick and balls.

but im not ugly, i just dont leave my house. when i do interact with women they tell me i am attractive. i dont know how it is for bi/gays or whatever. are their standards lower or higher than womans.

>implying thats not what im looking for

As a 28yo neet there's really nothing inherently wrong with this lifestyle. You'll definitely hate it if you're normalfag-brained and constantly hate yourself for not being a money production unit for some overlord or feel the constant NT pull for "cohabitation with a sex partner or die"
Ascend above that and it's the best though

Your thought process here is faulty.
>I can't get women therefore I will "downgrade" to a feminine man instead
It doesn't work like that, gays have their own pecking order and you're still at the bottom of it. Pro-tip: If you are (un)attractive, people will (not) want to be around you regardless of sex/orientation.

It's a crazy feeling when they whip out their massive cock, then turn around and bend over in submission to your manhood. Makes me feel like the King of the world.

But I am 29 and I have body like that. If you have shit body you have nobody but yourself to blame on. Modern world is poison.

>if you can't get a girl then you can't get peak femboy
Unironically this. Attractive femboys are at the peak of sexual desirability lately but have way lower supply than females. If you're too much a sperg to attract an average female, you're not going to attractive a 1/10,000 beautiful pretty boy. They're going to have dozens of men wanting them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_160326.jpg (720x697, 73.48K)

plenty of twinks have age gap fetishes including myself.
get Any Forums, established in your career and be an interesting person

Gay relationships r not n about finding someone attractive if you're a bottom it's about having a massive cock and ruining fagots lives with it.

If your dick is over 7 in and you fuck guud guys like pic related don't give a shit about anything else stop being a fagot just try a prostitute

Attached: 20211029_013402.jpg (1536x2048, 646.13K)

OP, i just want to try sucking dick and see if i actually like it or if its just a fantasy. i need to be physically attracted to the man im doing it to though.

Attached: 1e74a7b5a10d54c6f8397c5f07e51c1f1.png (738x935, 1.01M)