/bigen/ bisexual general

QOTT: What’s the strangest way you’ve become friends with someone?
qott2:What’s your favorite smell?

Previously #

Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes or characteristics of both sexes is bisexuality.
>Do you love me, OP?
(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
Yes.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: b.jpg (624x609, 33.5K)

>QOTT: What’s the strangest way you’ve become friends with someone?
suicide posting in here lmao

OP did you really copy over the old QOTT

actual previous

>QOTT
Um friends ah yes I have many friends and have made them in all manner of strange ways.
>QOTT2
Hard to pick between petrol, a lorry yard or whatever perfume it is my mum always wears.

Also why are the questions the same as last time?

Attached: 1643742555351.jpg (749x549, 71.17K)

==ACTUAL QOTT==

QOTT: What kinks do you hide from others out of fear of being judged?

QOTT2: What's your one story that you rarely tell because it sounds like you're making it up?

Attached: image (65).jpg (843x1280, 140.52K)

Damn bishits really are failed males

That's more like it.
>==ACTUAL QOTT==
>QOTT: What kinks do you hide from others out of fear of being judged?
Femdom's hot as fuck, sadly it's not the kinda thing most girls are into and I don't want to cut down my already small dating pool even more.
>QOTT2: What's your one story that you rarely tell because it sounds like you're making it up?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't really tell stories because I'm a terrible story teller

i've been wanting to gargle cock since I was like 9, my bisexuality is innate. get fucked

Attached: image (15).jpg (460x687, 52.9K)

>QOTT
I don't really have any kinks and wouldn't care about being judged anyway. Honestly I can't even think of any kinks besides basic bdsm stuff off the top of my head.

>QOTT2
Well I have a lot of autism related stories that people wouldn't believe. I posted about the banana incident the other day and people found that hard to believe.

Attached: 1643695867564.jpg (1109x1158, 204.5K)

I have piss kink.
>QOTT2: What's your one story that you rarely tell because it sounds like you're making it up?
I don't know any stories. :/

pff I failed and I'm male but not a failed male in that sense
this desu

wish i cud sleep thru today

Attached: 7274B2B7-5ED0-4D4F-BD73-CB7FDEEE12DA.jpg (1080x1350, 198.43K)

>I have piss kink.
people hiding kinks like that reminds me that i'm not normal lmao

given the framing of the question I'd say people are more likely to believe it now if you tell them.

Attached: image (45).jpg (206x214, 6.39K)

>given the framing of the question I'd say people are more likely to believe it now if you tell them.
Agreed, give us banana story curanes, I didn't see it the other day

Does it count as being bisexual if you've fuck girls in the past and still fuck them occasionally but do it more perfunctory or like as an afterthought? The only time I really have sex with women now is in group stuff. I'm not disgusted by it, I'm just not super invested.

Attached: 1642880845339.jpg (1080x1435, 818.08K)

>people hiding kinks like that reminds me that i'm not normal lmao
Oh I just don't know what can be worse than piss kink aside from poop lol
I'm kind of normal I guess
Except I'm also a furfag. However, I don't think that's so weird.

what r y'alls mbti types
i'm an enfp

Attached: CF26EFF0-FBC7-4D8D-8F16-F325B82DA151.jpg (2561x3609, 1.96M)

ryona kink (receiving) :>

>Oh I just don't know what can be worse than piss kink aside from poop lol
Piss is fine, it's barely even in the "odd" category unless it's diapers. Being a furfag is def more niche than piss

crossdressing/femdom anything with sub males really

>be average high schooler
>sittting in the cafeteria right next to a vending machine
>the sped table is with in breathing distance
>the biggest (by weight and height) sped suddenly gets up as if stuck by lightning
>walks to the vending machine with a passion ive never seen in anyone's eyes before
>enter hot chick who was buying a granola bar
>sped snatches the granola and runs back to his table
>rips it open like a mad man getting some in my soup
>she runs over and
>she cant even complain, he's retarded and 90% done with the bar at this point
>after that point the gave the tard wrangler got a partner
moral of the story, don't steal

>1000-1500 calories for breakfast
That's how much I eat on average per day.
But I guess I don't really exercise, so that's that.

>QOTT1
I never told anyone about my kinks, being a virgin and all.
Not even sure if I even HAVE any special kinks.

QOTT2:
I don't really have any stories that people wouldn't believe, but I have a few about stupid shit classmates/friends and I did during High school.
Like that time we made 10 L of soup in a plastic bag. Or that other time we constructed a website for an imaginary firm.
The name of that firm actually spread all around school and even got mentioned in the matriculation.
We also managed to sneak it in as one of the financial backers behind our prom.

Thank god no one here went to the same school as me.

Attached: XiaJi9.jpg (849x1200, 474.93K)

oh yeah i forgot to mention i thought the chick and the sped were gonna throw hands

I'm a Chad bi guy, so I'm not friends with someone unless they let me have sex with them.

I love the smell of a good femboy, I can hold a femboy for hours just stroking his soft skin and smelling him.

Ok I'll just post the banana story again because I'm not sure of which stuff would be on that level of dumb.

For background I open bananas by sticking a small knife in the stem and then cutting upwards so I can peel them easily. Too weak to just open them normally and I only started eating bananas a few months ago so using my method is what I'm used to.
Anyway the knife got stuck in the stem this time and I just forced it through. Problem is the knife went through too quickly and slashed two of my fingers.

Attached: 1638976966815.gif (326x326, 868.33K)

oh yikes, you ok?

that is entirely believable
also rip

Have you considered letting your bananas turn slightly yellow so they can be opened normally?

> I love the smell of a good femboy, I can hold a femboy for hours just stroking his soft skin and smelling him.
not a femboy (rather a mtf tranny so close enough) but i do have various perfumes that make me smell like candy and even when i'm not wearing perfume i always get told i smell good :+3

Attached: F0ABAB6C-BF87-4D22-ACB1-F21396084C70.png (654x670, 853.9K)

One of the purple ones

Reminder that there is absolutely no actual science behind the mbti system and that it's just horoscopes for the digital age

What the hecc is that

Attached: a381e9cbc3b1b66f94a4efe81397ad48.jpg (1400x1200, 912.39K)

Isn't that common among bottoms tho?

I didn't know it was more of a niche because I have other friends who are furfags but I don't know anyone who have piss kink.
Maybe because I've never told anyone about it.

intj last time I did the test

Yh one cut was entirely superficial, the other was deeper but luckily quite small. Its gonna take a while to heal though bcz my immune system and all that is complete trash.

Attached: 1534895993082.jpg (301x300, 12.72K)

>What the hecc is that
Abuse iirc

Any other bi guys feel like their end goal is an equally degenerate bi girl? I get off on the idea of marrying a really submissive cutie who will have threesomes with me and eat my ass
QOTT: What kinks do you hide from others out of fear of being judged?
Mind control/hypnosis (no sissy)

> Reminder that there is absolutely no actual science behind the mbti system and that it's just horoscopes for the digital age
ideccccccc it's fun

Attached: D8DCCC8D-B416-4CB3-B3AD-71EE46666B7D.png (959x960, 1.65M)

Every furry I know likes piss lol. Then again, these are the ones who actually meet up with other furries

i shrink if I consume less than 2500 daily

INTP here

based INTP gang

QOTT: Don't think incest is quite normalised enough to tell people about yet. And it sounds like cope if I say I just get turned on by the concept, not the the actual act.
Also I can tell BDSM people about my chastity fetish but definitely feel like most people would find it offputting for some reason. Maybe because it's a bit too 'other' compared to most common festishes.

QOTT2: Worked as an english teacher in a fairly isolated city in china for a couple of months. Didn't speak chinese and I was the only english speaker there appart from my chinese boss who was kind if a schizo even by chinese standards. Never got any days off, slept in a closet with a bed in it and had to go to the gym to shower because there was no bathroom in the building I was sleeping in. I felt like a slave and the isolation was killing me. I was too autistic to quit like a normal person so I just nodded along when he said he wanted me to extend my visa and stay for a year. After 2 months I went back to beijing for chinese new year and to go to the visa office. I just got on a plane and went back to bongland without telling my boss or the agency that sent me to him. Left most of my belongings back in china.
I mostly don't tell people because I'm embarrased by how much of a beta I acted like. Just taking the punishment without complaining and then running away like a child. I don't think normies would get it.