/clg/ - Cis Lesbian General

REMINDER: Trannies, moids, bishits and related subject matters are unwelcome ITT. Ignore and report

(old) Discord: pastebin.com/P644WESi
(new) Discord: pastebin.com/TxeWQdj1

Last threat:

Attached: Crushing pussy.jpg (700x461, 44.42K)

How often do you shave legs /clg/? I go through phases where I do it at least once a week and others where I go a month or more without it. Never gotten comments about it mind you. I usually wear shorts.

That's cool, it should be smooth and all, eh?
I never shave my legs, why shave, by the way? It just hurts and wastes time!

i usually only shave them during the warmer motnhs, and sometimes not even then. when it's cold i keep them furry for extra warmth.

only when i absolutely have to, which is almost never

I like pussies in this picture

Who do you think raped the most womens, picrel or cis:v?

Attached: 313063.jpg (148x222, 7.59K)

I'm a lesbo since birth, I came out trying to get back in after my birth and then my mom became a single mother, she had to make ends meet so she lent me out to sexy older ladies in the beautician industry. I love pussy so much and I love the female form more than anything. So soft big tiddy I can rest my head in and a big fat pussy I can rest my face in. I've been told I give too much pushy love to my so, she's afraid to squirt in my mouth and cum on my face. She won't let me near it because she says it's dirty, but I love it soo much.

Sanest tranny

gonna have to give this fic a 1/10. the 1 is for trying.

No comment, so basically your mom turned you into a lesbian whore. A good mother.

I don't rape nobody, so Lily Cade's sexy

Today my shit was black slimy and evil-looking

your poop is a reflection of what's inside your heart

Attached: sisterly photoshoot.jpg (1027x1200, 150.96K)

GO TO THE DOCTOR, black stools can be an important sign of bleeding in the early part of the digestive system

What? The fuck faggs I like giving canny linguse too much my wife of 9 years doesn't want to sit on my face and gives me all kinds of excuses. Do you think she's cheating on me? We have 4 kids together, I just want to make her happy. But I think my adhd is making problems for us she says I can't complete anything I start. And I spoil my kids too much, it's hard being a step mother having to compete with dick she had 4 babies without me I know she likes the dick. I'm just in love with her nice fat pussy and body I try to let her know that I love her for her. And all she complains about is her pcos and she can't have anymore babies. We like to adopt but damn catholic church won't let that happen where we live out in the country. I'm so depressed that I'm talking to you bitches and all you bitches do is make fun of me fuck you bitches

almost never because i've commited the sin of having ultra white skin, but black hair
every time i shave, i have hair being visible within 3 days, but it's too short to shave
so i just skip it altogether, fuck it

I didn't get raped, I liked it. It was all women and they don't have dicks to rape. It started off as gentle touching, I was curious what I would have when I grew up. My imagination went wild with will I have big tits or big ass or big hair. I was just fascinated by women, and all they're beauty. They would be so dolled up and pretty I could refuse. So I got into the biz of doing waxes and small stuff to help out the staff in myrtle Beach we catered to a lit of strippers and this was the 80s and 90s love was still free for the taking. I lost my v card in high school. I'm not real good explaining these things because of my Adhd . I'm really bad about controlling my emotions. I'm really sorry guys.

My God, how many improper actions, may God forgive you for thinking impurely.

In high school I tried dick and didn't like it, it was weird having a man down there like he was sniffing a dog's butt. Trying to get his dick hard, well it didn't help that I was dry as can be with him. Now I'm a cis white woman that 250 lbs and my wife doesn't love they way I touch her anymore. Should I transition for her she's the love of my life. Pushy was once the love of my life but after having about 50gfs and like 100flings I've found the one I love and if feels like she's slipping away, I know she live the dick but I want her to love my pussy

So start exercising

i actually like the big bang theory sometimes

what the fuck is going on here

the beginning of the end

I hate this lock system, I've had my post deleted like 6 times already getting the wrong answer.

some tranny's fan fiction

I love my beautiful wife so much and she says she likes my size, I'm her butch lumberjack beauty. Should I just transition for her to love me?

NO

LOVE ME INSTEAD OF THAT