How does one cope with being a fat tranny with a brickbody?

How does one cope with being a fat tranny with a brickbody?
Asking for a friend ofc

Attached: DB841DEB-5720-4C24-B0C2-08164BBAD7BA.jpg (979x520, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

congratulations you are one conviction for a sexual offense away from being qualified to be a reddit moderator

don't cope, lose weight

brick head to go with brick body

I would rather be strung up than be a sex offender or a reddit mod

lose weight and horomones

then dress for new body shape, don't just go on trend for the sake of it. If you don't have a waist, don't pick things that are all about showing waist

I've been on hormones for 8 years

Just lose weight, dummy.

Body feminization surgery and weight loss otherwise realize there are a lot of cis women with the same wack body because not everyone is an Instagram model and that’s ok

Ok, can I just starve myself and eat 300 calories a day until I reach my body goal? I tried sticking to 1600 or 1800 calories and I fuck up every time, maybe itd be easier if I just starved myself out?

Stop being so dramatic. Go check on a nutritionist or some shit.

Just dress decent and find a bf that's use to dating way fatter women.

No, you have to use smaller calorie deficits. Your muscles will start eating themselves if you don't.

Exercise as well, start small and get to an hour then 2 hours 5/6 days a week.

I'm eating 1500 atm. I having being going down the last week and a bit. You just need to eat more filling foods.

Attached: sluurp.png (1159x692, 217.18K)

Do rolling fasts till you're 10-20lbs less than your gw

Yes I understand that I should eat protein and exercise. Have you considered however that im a fat retard addicted to food? Can someone please just hold me prisoner at gunpoint and force me on rations and exercise? I literally need fatass rehab. You are asking me to quit heroine alone

Rushing things will only make you more likely to fall back into old habits and overeat even more.
Best thing you can do is figure out how much you need to eat to maintain your body weight, then eat a few hundred calories less, about 500 less or so. That together with exercising will give you great results. Working out would also help you form your body to look like your desired gender.

Here's a good calculator for it. Just keep out of extreme weight loss, since it'll be more likely that you bounce back.
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Get on meth if you're so worthless that you cant even fast

So was I.

You need to hit rock bottom and hate your body enough to change.

Yeah like opioid addicts need to hit rock bottom, right? Just let em sort it out themselves?

eat like 800 and you will melt

food=opioid addicts???

I eat 1500 a day and do an hour cardio on a peloton and I lost 7.5 pounds or so last month

Food addiction is just as nefariously intense as opioid addiction, just not as harmful (unless you're morbidly obese)

Weight cycle