Le existential horror face

Le existential horror face

Attached: 1643883721283.jpg (759x691, 270.62K)

Maybe shouldve just let him die before that

My Grandmother had alzheimer's and she didn't recognize me at all when I met her last. It was really depressing. She forgot so much but I think what little changes hrt caused didn't help.

> If only you knew how bad things really were

I don't know how to feel about the fact that I didn't come out to my mother before she died. I'm not trans, just gay, and I'm absolutely positive she would have been fine with it (though maybe a bit weirded out), but I still kind of feel guilty about it.

>tfw i never told my dad that im trans and boy moded in our last meeting on his death bed.

he died believing that im a normal straight guy who will have kids and uphold the lineage.

don't torment yourself over it user, she'd be understanding of your insecurities about coming out

Which one of them is being put down?

it was nice of you to spare your dad's last moments from the torment and despair of meeting a troon

Dad is ready to go, the sheer horror of having to see his troon son. I bet his face will be stuck like this until death releases him from this degeneracy.

A troon with mercy? You are a rare breed.

Why not both.jpg

imagine having so little self awareness that you share this pic online and think it's heartwarming instead of deeply disturbing and cruel

imagine getting skull mogged hard by your own father

>deeply disturbing and cruel
Or maybe she's not autistic and knows what she's doing? Dabbing on her transphobe Dad to an online audience before he dies. And even better is the fact that at least some of that shock and horror might be the fact that the Dad was a repressor, and he's realizing he's going to die without having lived a day of his life the way he wanted, with trans likely being at least somewhat genetic and all.

Attached: 1638084078112.png (554x289, 58.19K)

>troon
>not autistic

Based

>mfw I know I've caused my asshole father this much grief by transitioning

Attached: feels_good.png (244x243, 46.25K)

i appreciate the irony of his dad looking like a tiny lesbian

His dad looks more like a woman than he does lol

jesus dude, with skull genetics like that he should've trooned out 20 years earlier