Im a trad tranner and wish religions would accept gays and trannies and that premarital gay sex would be less...

Im a trad tranner and wish religions would accept gays and trannies and that premarital gay sex would be less acceptable. Am I based?

Attached: D7B580E6-E7D9-4058-8BFA-A30D1144A8FD.jpg (640x814, 31.37K)

Based on what?

thats just the episcopal church op

But nobody takes them seriously and everyone is just a hedonist :(

well then take them seriously? be the change you want to see in the world.

>trad tranner
>trad
>tranner
I am losing my mind

I think we should all live in villages and have strict moral virtues imposed on us what else do you call it?

strict moral virtues
Like no gay sex or no transgenderism?

No, no premarital gay sex and being a quiet tranny who tries to blend in

There’s no reason we can’t have trad trannies covering up their ankles. If they’re better suited at performing women’s work than men’s work, then let them do it.

user these people hate you
You can still find plenty of men who wants to make you their housewife tho.

not at all. you are an aberration. please please please kill yourself

No. I will go to church and be a good person. I’ll pray for you.

Im not simping for nazis and bigots, I dont like them either and they are often huge hypocrites and have caused so much pain to the gay people ive known with familial abuse. I just wish it werent like this. I wish we had a society that was both very traditional but also very tender and loving like Jesus would want

>Im not simping for nazis and bigots, I dont like them either and they are often huge hypocrites and have caused so much pain to the gay people ive known with familial abuse. I just wish it werent like this. I wish we had a society that was both very traditional but also very tender and loving like Jesus would want
The only reason you feel this way is because you believe Jesus actually literally existed and was divine. If you didn't think this and instead believed that no supernatural things exist or have ever existed, you'd have no reason to be a traditionalist.

A high percentage of trans people are naturalists. They don't believe in the existence of the supernatural. You can't try to sway such people with supernatural arguments. It's like trying to convince a human that they should just live underwater because they have gills. They plainly know they don't, so they have no clue what you're talking about and politely ask you to leave.

They would much rather live in a tender loving world without also having to abide by any mythology or arbitrary made-up rules.

Some Christians are deffo nicer than Naturalist people.
Most religious people I know have more life force than atheists.

Worship oderus and win forever

Attached: tumblr_n2ycheWVPg1qzbwhlo1_250.gif (158x180, 900.03K)

God destroyed a city of sodomites and degenerates
being a disgusting faggot is not Christ-like

Unless you were born into it, religion will just be a LARP.

The level of increasing mental illness and depression is an indisputable sign that hedonistic modernity is bad for the soul

i’m not religious, and i tend to think other non-religious people are better people on average, but the kindest people i know are christians, plus a sikh

it’s just a handful of people, but they’re all genuinely more giving than every non-religious person i know.

then the overwhelming majority of other religious people i know just outright suck. almost no middle ground whatsoever

You are a True Christian
No Free Love Bullshit