Peter Zurkuhlen files for divorce from ‘13 Reasons Why’ star Tommy Dorfman

Tommy Dorfman and Peter Zurkuhlen have called it quits after five years married.

Zurkuhlen, 33, filed for divorce from the 13 Reasons Why star, 29, in Los Angeles on Tuesday, according to documents obtained by TMZ.

A rep for Dorfman did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Dorfman, who came out as a transgender woman in July 2021, met Zurkuhlen through mutual friends in 2005. They became engaged in 2015 and tied the knot the following year in Portland, Maine.

The US actress previously revealed she and Zurkuhlen had “redefined” their relationship as friends in an interview with Time last July. She said at the time that her transition impacted their marriage.

“Personally, it’s wild to be 29 and going through puberty again. Some days I feel like I’m 14. As a result of that shift, the types of romantic partnerships I seek out are different,” Dorfman explained.

“I was in a nine-year relationship in which I was thought of as a more male-bodied person, with a gay man. I love him so much, but we’ve been learning that as a trans woman, what I’m interested in is not necessarily reflected in a gay man.”

Attached: tommy-dorfman-06.jpg (1280x1920, 546.55K)

Then

Attached: aa50fa7d0e.jpg (612x918, 61.87K)

Now

Attached: tommy-dorfman.jpg (1620x1080, 195.55K)

other than shoulders she'll be cute

It’s over.

>what I’m interested in is not necessarily reflected in a gay man
Most likely t4t, saw it happen a couple of times.

She seems to realize that she has wide shoulders and will never be able to change this so she highlights them even more

Attached: Tommy-Dorfman-Comes-Out-as-a-Trans-Woman.jpg (1080x1350, 315.25K)

yeah, that's looks cute, you can tell he thought it was just a cool gender bender thing at first and then it turned ugly:

Yuck. Is this what twinkhons look like once they hit the wall?

She started HRT at 29 or something. She's already past the twinkhon stage by then.

good for her

All fem gay men can pass as women no matter when they start HRT.

>All fem gay men can pass as women no matter when they start HRT.

Attached: 1643906955370.jpg (645x729, 31.05K)

He looks like a man, what's the problem?

yep, it's hon cope

cope

Attached: 1643907824723.jpg (588x588, 35.23K)

disgusting.
and why ?

doing that shit to your spouse is narcissitic abuse. desu

being a faggot is narcissitic abuse in itself so it's okay

she is gorgeous

if she gets ffs you retards will be eating you words even more i’m sure

Attached: C4B00803-5417-417D-B457-E24EC7E791EF.jpg (1242x1521, 1.04M)

Peter is way too hot for that weirdo

I don't get it, she's obviously a hon but I still find her hot?

because HSTS