Still feel like voice training is a sham

Have worked on my resonance for months and it still sucks. I just go from straight voice to gay voice

Just going to stay a man. There’s no point in becoming a man with breasts and gay voice. I’ll just stay away from people like I always do. It doesn’t matter anyways. Some people can’t fix anything

“Oh just fix your appearance to account for voice”. I can’t. I look obviously male and can’t get ffs or anything for many years. I’d be ugly as fuck with a man voice. No one will ever see me as anything close to a woman because I’m just a mentally I’ll man who wants to be a woman and being seen as a gay man makes me feel terrible because of how I was brought up.

Attached: 69BBEAA7-444B-4904-9651-BEB20FF31324.jpg (500x500, 37.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/18dnsJYD8ztg
voca.ro/13drpQmffHl0
voca.ro/1512gYBBusrL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay voice makes you read as a woman if your appearance is that of a woman.

But, if you started out with straight voice - I don't think that applies maybe?

Of course not. My intonations during girl voice are all faked. I have to try to sound gayer because if I keep my monotone voice I sound even worse

there's a voice feminization surgery if you're desperate but I encourage you to keep trying

No point. You can’t get the necessary practice time as a manmoder

And I’m always going to look like a man anyways so I might as well just sound like one too. I’ll just be a tranny and not a woman

The voice box is the only trait that's physically masculinized during puberty that every person no matter how masculinized physically can simply entirely undo it by putting effort in :)

People literally tell me I should start doing resonance work when I’ve done it for months and in the clips I post my larynx is at its peak and people always tell me I’m just not trying hard enough when I actively feel the larynx reach its peak. There’s nothing else that can be done about it, and there’s no point in feminizing the rest of my voice when it’s broken in that front

i agree with you op
voca.ro/18dnsJYD8ztg

VDD

You sound fine. Go away. Your resonance is obviously fine

i dont sound fine i sound like a man

It was sarcasm dumbass. Get vfs

you still have to voicetrain with vfs

Even if you do, you still end up with the equipment needed for it to succeed

Okay. I can add that on to the list of surgeries I won’t be able to afford for a decade. Very cool

It is something you can fix but it is an art and science to figure out

if your not dedicating your time to it consistantly and failing and seeking anwsers then yea ofc it seems like a meme

The answers I get are to do the exact things I work on over and over again with no improvement

It’s just not possible.

>tfw musician
even if i train my speaking voice to perfection i will always sound like a man while singing

>get covid
>male voice now

voca.ro/13drpQmffHl0

i know i sound like a man

I just woke up trollin, srry. Here you go

voca.ro/1512gYBBusrL

i am a teen

what? What in the fuck does that have to do with anything, I mean 9 months isn't long and you'll get way better in time. You'll be making voice gains for years.

i missheard you bitch calm down
i thought u said said i talked like a teen not with my teeth

but anyway no it wont. my voice will never pass i sound like a man and i’ll always sound nothing more than a faggot
its over im gonna kill myself

>I am a teen
>I am not a newfag
I got news for you.

Please try to calm down. Your voice will make people think woman pretty much always. This is not something to stress over this much with where you’re at

> Your voice will make people think woman pretty much always.
shut up. you just said my voice doesnt pass and i know its fucking terrible and will never fucking pass whats the fucking point. i’m pretty much at step 0 with voice training
newsflash retard teenagers browse this board