Do I actually need a dermaroller or is minoxidil enough?

Do I actually need a dermaroller or is minoxidil enough?

Attached: dermaroller.png (257x196, 43.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

owndoc.shop/Dermaneedling/Derminator digital needling device/Derminator 2/DERMINATOR 2 digi-needler (US plug)/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For what?

To find a provider so I can play vidya all day.
Try to keep up!

derma + minox + fin + hrt was the only combo to make me see regrowth. It was absolutly essential for me, although many don't need it.

Get a pen, not a roller.

If it's an mtf and it's for your head hair pen or automatic derma machine is a must
If your ftm and it's for your face and chest roller is fine

what makes the pen essential for head hair

rosemary oil works better than minox.
smells better also.

It produces way better results and is more consistent. Usually head hair is the most important so you want to get it right. Also it will minimize the damage to your scalp so you don't look like a dumb bloody mess.

Why wouldn't you use a roller? It's cheap and effective don't get spooked by the spikes it doesn't hurt

Would you mind posting a recommendation? I've wanted one for a while but never bought because they kinda all looked like cheap crap.

Depens on your case. I'm starting dermarolling along side HRT because minox and fina did nothing but slow it down.

Bullshit.

I only use a roller for my chest, so I don't have any experience. This is the one mpmd recommends and I trust him so here you go.

owndoc.shop/Dermaneedling/Derminator digital needling device/Derminator 2/DERMINATOR 2 digi-needler (US plug)/

Attached: 1631327022015.jpg (788x664, 47.64K)

Thanks, but that website looks shady af ngl.

Why do you want a hairy chest?

Attached: IMG_20220203_024429.jpg (762x599, 95.54K)

>I only use a roller for my chest
Do pooners really

The fuck is this, stabbing a bunch of holes in yourself to become hairy?

No I'm a cis male trying to lookmax for my wife(male). She wants a hairy chest I'm giving her a hairy chest.

Attached: 1634006944709.jpg (739x750, 88.75K)

is a dermaroller or microneedling better?

Can you recommend one for UK? I want to try this in the spring

recommend me cheap pen