See someone complaining on this board about their life

>see someone complaining on this board about their life
>they mention having friends
if you're well-adjusted enough to be able to make a single friend, let alone multiple, then you're a fucking normie who doesn't face a SINGLE real problem in your life

Attached: 1643223811158.png (333x452, 52.75K)

I feel the same way when someone mentions being in a relationship desu. Like, I sorta mentally disregard any mental problems they claim they're dealing with, especially if they claim to have social anxiety.

This op pic makes me dysphoric

That pic is literally me.

I'm not even a manmoder, I'm just a cis dude.

i know anime taught you that having friends is the ultimate end goal of life but in reality friends are just random people who are lonely enough to talk to you sometimes and most of the time they don't help much with emotional support

My life sucks. Good paying career, own a house that more than doubled in value over the past two years, have a hot wife, my kid is about to graduate HS.

Don't have any friends though.

it's just a selfie of me

You want to kiss?

never even said it's the end goal in life, only that if you're so normie that you can make friends life is easy for you

Attached: 3_gays.jpg (750x768, 35.6K)

Sorry

>don’t know how to swim
>face existential dread over the fact i can’t swim
>find other people who know how to swim
>many of them struggled learning to swim as well
>ignore all of their advice about swimming
>disregard their struggles because they couldn’t have been anything like mine
>still don’t know how to swim
>why am i drowning?

*kisses you anyway* you are so low self esteem user

Most of them legit just fell into it, they had no advice to give when I asked.

my advice: simply be hot

>incel whining

that’s the secret of life user, you learn by living, there isn’t some magic trick that normies don’t want you to know for getting friends, you can rationalize it to death but it’s futile

the advice is go on a dating app and either be decently attractive or be a bottom

what does it for me is the people that always feel the need to talk about their academic life or successes
>going to uni
>moved out and studying at uni
>got a new roomie at uni
>my roomie at uni did ____
>doing work at uni
>currently in uni
>graduated from uni
>making my way through uni
>falling a bit behind on uni work haha
>working a job while attending uni
>paying for uni
>gotta study for exams in a few weeks haha
>gotta study for finals but I'm lazy ;S
>sorry been busy with uni
>not finding any friends at uni :(
>how 2 make fens at uni
>graduated from uni back in ____
>just got my degree from uni
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

>Be diagnosed depressive schizoaffective
>Severe enough that I was 100% convinced someone was stalking me or something
>Refused any medicine, therapy etc because I thought the doctors were all actively malicious
>Spent, at my worst, literally 4 months without seeing another human being.
>Was so paranoid I would make delivery drivers for groceries (I refused to go to shops) leave my stuff at my door before going down and picking it up so that I wouldn't have to see anybody
>Only got forced (literally, sectioned) to get help after a family member essentially broke in to my house to check on me (at that point I had completely ceased contact with everybody I knew) and saw the absolute state I was living in
>A good few years later, well on the road to recovery
>Finally have a small but close network of friends
>Have a girlfriend who loves me for me
>Recently started a comfy job
>Some retard on a Kyrgyzstani hampster-herding forum says I've never faced a real problem because he sucks and nobody wants to be around him
This is a great analogy

Attached: piz.jpg (676x676, 36.66K)

Theres having a normal childhood and the inability to see through societal bullshit tho and those seem to work for them. fools