Dom mommy gf

Why does every transbian want a dominant mommy gf? I'm bi preferring guys and even I want one.

Attached: Gallery.png (469x552, 371.66K)

Dommy mommy gf
Nuff said

Dommy mommies with futa cocks are just a superior species

Attached: 1643872039992 (1).jpg (1080x2400, 962.99K)

I wish I could be a dommy mommy to a cute girl :)

Futa = both parts. When will you peasants learn?

Transbians are often awkward nerds with little sexual experience, and due to transphobia and mental illness are likely to have trouble when it comes to relationships with people in general. A dominant mommy gf serves the purpose of sexual satisfaction and general human connection most effectively for such people.

Every good transgirl deserves a mommy gf

Pedant

It's hard to say if I'm a dommy mommy mtf gf or not? I mean on one hand, yeah I pretty much only fugg my gf in her pussy, but I'm also very gentle (submissive even?) and I make really pathetic girly moans when I cum. Like my gf says I'm essentially a bottom even though I almost exclusively top her. But if you get me enough drunk yeah I'll fuck you mercilessly and you'll probably ask me to stop a few times.

>want to be a dommy
>also have bottom dysphoria
Rip

This, desu.
It's actually crazy how much our experience is different from cisbians. I was talking to my cisbian friend and she was giving the "just go out more and bee yourself :)" normie advice. It's actually crazy how my cis people are clueless about what it is like to be a socially inept tranny.

Cisbian?
So, a normal lesbian?

I don't see the problem? Domination is actually easier on your body dysphoria than normal sex. You can manipulate them how you want without them touching you. If you want to penetrate, use a dildo.

Yes, that what cisbian means, a lesbian that is not trans.

Lurk more.

Every woman I've dated that is interested in it also has fetishistic ideas about trans women, especially if they themselves are trans

You need to get better at attracting good people.

>dom in the sheets
>sub in the streets (like EXTREME)
Oh God my God wherefore hast thou forsaken me

This post was written by either a tranny or a third worlder. Possibly both.

>A dominant mommy gf serves the purpose of sexual satisfaction and general human connection most effectively for such people.
Is it true? It doesn't seem a very healthy thing to want out of a long term relationship, more like a temporary crutch at most.

I was just giving my theory on why they're into it; whether it's healthy is another question. I'd probably say that depends on the specific circumstances.

Most transbians are shut-ins and they want a partner that can do things for them but also nurture them.

Also it's very hot.
>t. ranny who wants to become the mommy gf

I'm working on it