Seeing random woman like picrel has begun ruining my day

Seeing random woman like picrel has begun ruining my day.
Even if they're the majority and I'm a minority here.

Attached: IndonesianGirlsOnly-r1tthl.jpg (1080x1283, 635.04K)

A heavily filtered instathot is ruining your day?
Go outside and find an actual human woman to ruin your day, at least then it's not insane

picrel might be filtered but I see conventionally attractive women through my own two eyeballs and it still makes me sad.

Have sex with one and wake up next to her, then you'll see the lie

Physically speaking, cis women are just men with natal vaginas, if you're mtf you're closer than you think to passing, just keep working at it. They got a head start on all the cheat codes but it's mostly optical illusions

Nothing is more beautiful than an mtf who is just reaching that breakthrough stage and you can see the light in her eyes returning

Keep at it I believe in you user

you're trolling, right?

Attached: B454BA43-05F6-4178-B019-044A921636B1.jpg (341x354, 35.21K)

Thanks user, gave me a sliver of hope

OP here, I have absolutely no idea how to react to this.

If you think this you've never woken up next to a "conventionally attractive" woman

Another way to do it is to get her to trust you and then take a shower with her and watch the truth emerge from its protective shell of $50 worth of stuff purchased at Ulta, it's like watching a detransition timeline in 3d

>see the light in her eyes returning
this never lasts

maybe I should hire a whore to have sex before I vow to fully transition, currently boymoding.
maybe telling then to actually shower would fulfill my brainworm prophecy
And no, we don't have Ulta here, only Sephora.

>If you think this you've never woken up next to a "conventionally attractive" woman
but i have, dumbass. more than a few times and its not something i'm interested in experiencing again because of how miserable it makes me feel, especially in retrospect.

if you perceive women as ghouls with makeup i don't think you were really into true femininity to being with

You're probably one of those autists who can't tell apart men and women except for "has long hair" and "has short hair". There are a million major and minor physical differences between women's bodies and men's bodies. Your autistic brain can't pick them up, but normal people definitely can.

Almost every cis femoid I've dated was conventionally attractive and hated the use of make-up or anything 'vain' that took effort to maintain. Not that they are representative of the majority, as I like hippy/geek/festival types that all had an aversion to normie fem culture. You're inaccurately overgeneralising from your own limited experience and possibly reframing things to cope with envy.

>if you perceive women as ghouls with makeup
I never thought of it that way but it's not far from the truth I guess?

> i don't think you were really into true femininity to being with
Maybe that's why I'm a chaser, I saw the lies for what they are and I realized the most important thing is what's in the mind, the body is just a way for two people to give each other pleasure because if they're spending that much time together why the fuck not? And tranners don't take anything for granted which makes them more appealing, they don't just lurch through life like ghouls as you say, never questioning and never seeking self improvement, everything is like an entitlement to them, whereas to a tranner everything is fought for and each conquest means a lot to them.

Nah I had long hair for a time and when I saw myself in the mirror I wasn't like "wow I'm a girl now that's hot I'd better masturbate" which is something I've heard of tranners doing. Also I didn't wear makeup or shave my body or trim my sideburns or anything like that.

I never said they like it, I said they do it, and they do it well. Who wants to spend an extra hour getting ready in the morning, are you crazy? The best a woman can do is for men and women to think "look at that one, she's naturally beautiful how lucky". That is the ultimate mark of success for these charlatans.
>cope with envy
Now that's projection.

I noticed you never denied being autistic.

>I never said they like it, I said they do it, and they do it well.

I meant they don't do it. Besides brushing their hair/teeth, showering, moisturising, and shaving, only one of 8 cis women I've dated/lived with 'got ready' with any products or procedures. The blonde ones often didn't even shave, and 3 only showered once or twice a week unless on their period. All of them had 'authenticity' as one of their highest values, which made them disdain excessive vanity and 'fake' things make-up or plastic surgery. Half were some variant of second wave feminist and didn't like oversexualised media representations of women. As I said, I have a fairly specific/uncommon 'type', and of course had they not been naturally attractive they would probably have had more of an incentive to manage their appearance with these things, and had different values. Lazy/effortless attractive cis women do exist though.

>Seeing random woman like picrel
do women have real life photoshop where you live

>Physically speaking, cis women are just men with natal vaginas
Uh no. There are a few males with naturally emasculate facial features, but testosterone does typically change the face quite a bit

>might be filtered
She's filtered into oblivion.

>And tranners don't take anything for granted which makes them more appealing
This makes you sound like an ghoul that preys on insecure people. That, or you yourself are a tranner in denial and you have to cope by thinking of yourself as mentally superior to ciswomen

>All of them had 'authenticity' as one of their highest values, which made them disdain excessive vanity and 'fake' things make-up or plastic surgery
But that's just a thing people do, society frowns on working for something, entitlement by birthright is conventionally viewed as inherently desirable, hence why "nouveau riche" is considered a sick burn. And that includes other forms of entitlement such as being entitled to being seen as a woman. Your burning man "look at my hairy armpits" friends are practicing performative entitlement, same as the "no makeup" makeup people or the "natural brows" (actually carefully styled brows) people, or for that matter the "do what you love don't be a sellout corporate drone" (p.s. my parents are loaded) career status types. The difference is that the look at my hairy armpits (p.s. men fight over me) are ranked higher on the pecking order than a regular woman in "no makeup" makeup and "natural brows" eyebrows but it's in the service of the same value system in the end.

I prefer to be around people who didn't just have life handed to them on a silver platter, and that includes the people I have sex with. If I said I preferred women who were born with less, and clawed their way into the middle class over women who were born well off and secure and just coasted into their comfortable adulthood, would that be preying on them too? Or is it that I'm trying to make up for my class insecurities and I have to cope by making myself superior to middle and upper class women? Maybe it is. A lot of preferences can be made to sound negative with that style of analysis. Just remember there is no such thing as "true love", that's disney not real life.