Would you tell her shes not allowed to play girls sports?

Attached: rebekah-bruesehoff.png (885x884, 1.22M)

this is what you missed out on looking like since you went through male puberty

Attached: rebekah-bruesehoff-1.png (777x889, 1.53M)

She's fine, any youngshits who didnt go through male puberty should get to participate in women's sports

Thanks for the ropefuel

agreed. if you went through male puberty you should have less rights overall, not just related to sports.

Attached: 1642706607539.jpg (1200x1137, 188.97K)

np

So is she actually doing any real activism or does she just want to play the game for fun and the media is hyping her up for clicks and views

>the most privileged subgroup within this group should get even more privileges over them

Listen to yourself, senpai. Trans women in sports should be an all-or-nothing thing.

>pretty people should have more rights than ugly hons
Yes. Absolutely.

I'm literally going to kill myself tonight because of this

AGPs not admitting they fetishize children for 5 seconds challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

why is everything pedophilia to you
are you the same morning shitposter who spams that liking plushies is pedophilic too

*Laughs in mouse utopia*
I hope the phenomenon of young males switching teams grows into a global pandemic

>would you tell her shes not allowed to play girls sports?
Yes.

There is no such phenomenon.

This

Why do you want to look like a little girl, that's not something cis women even think about. As a cis guy I hated looking like a kid and masculinizing at the tail end of puberty was the first time I didn't hate how I looked.

pretty sure it's her attention whore parents exploiting him for clout.

Every adolescent boy knows by now that the game is rigged. I love it

Lia thomas and a few other ones I don't remember the name of.

>Why do you want to look like a little girl
It's not about wanting to look like that, it's about wishing we could've grown up like that when we were young.

>that's not something cis women even think about.
Cis women don't irreversibly masculinize at puberty.

>As a cis guy
yeah we know you uselesscunt

>I hated looking like a kid and masculinizing at the tail end of puberty was the first time I didn't hate how I looked.
Wow, so you as a cis male loved masculinizing, and women don't?? Wow this is so confusing....I wonder why that is...

How is this so hard to understand? They're jealous that this kid didn't go through male puberty at all and will therefore pretty effortlessly pass as an adult while they have to shave their beards twice a day. It's not about looking like a kid or thinking that that kid looks hot it's about wishing you had that kind of childhood with supportive parents and at least an approximation of normal female socialization. It's not a I want to be her or I want to fuck her it's a I wish I could have had what she has because it would have made my life a lot easier.

Again, it's not actually happening. There is no epidemic of "boys switching teams" in any school or sports league anywhere.

Lia Thomas is not a "boy", he's a fucking adult man. You can't name any other because you've been brainwashed by thinktanks to think 2-3 irrelevant failed athletes who keep losing tournaments are somehow bringing about the fucking apocalypse.

he doesn't care, he's a braindead tourist who will call you an AGP rapehon pedo freak etc. that's all cis tourists are capable of doing

How tf is she 14, she looks 10 at best.
Or is it her old photo?