Tfw no tall twinkhon gf. Height is genuinely attractive imo, even in mtfs

tfw no tall twinkhon gf. Height is genuinely attractive imo, even in mtfs.
t.5'6 mtf

Attached: tall grill.jpg (501x487, 27.64K)

Same.

t. 5'1 m

right? idk what's with all the anons complaining about their height. i'm 5'4 and i hate it. i wish i was taller like a model

pretty sure this is a larp thread to make tranners sad over their height but if not then you can all be my gf

Do tall hons date short ugly boymoders? My dick works and I'll top and cuddle you if you want.

Is 5'5 too tall? I always feel tall but people on the internet say I'm short

>Do tall hons date short ugly boymoders?
yes yes yes
>My dick works and I'll top and cuddle you if you want.
you don't want to cuddle on your own accord?

>you don't want to cuddle on your own accord?
I really do, actually. I want someone who's feminine to be really cute and intimate with. I dont have any experience so I don't know the details. But I want to be physical with someone closer in a way to how a woman would be because they say men have no idea how to be physical with a woman in a way that shows they understand what they want. I feel like I might have some instincts for how to connect with a woman or a feminine on a level deeper than men would understand but I wouldn't know cause I'm AMAB and haven't any experience. I wish I could articulate it better but thank u for replying.

Nah, I'm genuinely attracted to taller transwomen

yes i feel all that too. i want someone feminine who i can just shower with affection and love. cuddles are so amazing when you're doing it with someone that you adore so much.

>be me
>tall
>chronic back pain
>literal brain damage from bumping my head into things
>no clothes fit
>people step on my feet all the time
>everything is too small
>people irl are more likely to be scared than attracted
yeah being tall on the internet is great

Look into ISRIB and Cerebrolysin for your brain damage. I can relate.

im not sure i should mess with weird experimental drugs when i already dont trust my decision making processes anymore lol

based and kanamori pilled
as a tall bishit myself have a tall gf who is also a 4tranner would be pretty sweet

6’1 twinkhon here. hope u don’t think i’m not an exclusive bottom tho

l o n d o n ?

You are the perfect height to be my twinkhon mommy gf :3
t. 5'1 mtf

>Do tall hons date short ugly boymoders?
No lol. If I were going to date someone so freakishly short, why wouldn't I at least date a cis woman?

d e t r o i t

i have an inch (maybe) over you, bend over

hi