What kind of hobbies do you guys have & what's your letter? curious abt what everyone here likes to do for fun

what kind of hobbies do you guys have & what's your letter? curious abt what everyone here likes to do for fun

Attached: m2pxxogv9m971.jpg (2048x1799, 350.47K)

i fuck with computers, mostly linux shit

repressing troon here. i just lurk/post, watch youtube, and listen to music most of the time. sometimes i play video games but thats becoming less and less frequent as i suck dry all of the enjoyment i can possibly get from the few games i actually like. i used to have a single friend who i would talk to a lot but she unfriended me a while ago and wont add me back. also i try to cry a lot but i usually cant because i have ptsd from my parents trying to break into my room the last time i really cried so i stop before i get anywhere.

I skate, smoke weed, game, listen to music (hardcore+metalcore) and read
t. Mtf enby

Attached: 8873506A-65CA-4220-82FB-F8C8777B8D63.jpg (750x496, 175.57K)

*hugs for user*

Does sh count as a hobby? Cus mostly that and sleep t

Oh yh I do that too but n-not as a hobby jeez user calm down you’ll run out of blood. Weed is so much better desu

But my lungs are very sensitive ;~;

Mix it with tobacco (I don’t rly like it as much tho) to reduce irritation. It’ll then be easier and once you do it a few times you’ll get used to it

I can't stand the smell of tobacco tho my parents smoked a lot when I was growing up and I just can't stand the stuff

MtF with various hobbies here
>vidya
>drugs
>listening to emo songs
>crying while listening to emo songs
>watching spooky movies and tv shows
>listening to spooky podcasts
>reading spooky stuff like creepypastas and SCPs
>thinking spooky thoughts
>cooking
>shopping
>browsing animal pictures
>leisurely strolling in grocery stores for lengthy periods of time looking at products

mtf here
> Vidya
> Board games
> Tabletop RPGs
> Video production
> Writing
> Painting and drawing
> Sign language
> Make Up
> Fashion
> Cooking
> Anime

Ok then just smoke it pure and get used to it. It’s not the different from sh pain anyways and I rly enjoy the pain it gives me

I wanna start smoking weed but honestly I just can't be bothered to spend money on stuff
Plus I just don't think smoking weed would give me the same kind of satisfaction that sh does
It feels nice to make myself bleed and just be able to take out my frustration on the body that has caused me so many problems
Might get addicted to drugs later tho idk

Im a trans girl and I like gardening, baking, embroidery, reading, writing and watching Korean dramas. I want to write romance novels in the future because I spend most of my time fantasizing about having a boyfriend

Attached: 8be6e4543a08f734bae8c8ba28b5a07b.jpg (720x1280, 94.39K)

Oh yeah I know how good it feels to sh and have loads of blood on your arms. But I’m trying to stop so I’m moving onto weed as my main way to vent. For me I only need abt half a joint a day to calm my thoughts (a full joint is nice but unnecessary). And where I am, I can get 3/4 joints worth for abt £20 which isn’t that expensive for me (it’s even cheaper if you buy in bulk)

Yah but I mean I can use the same razor blade for a month
I don't actually cut my arms I'm too much of a coward, only my legs

perma boymoder, i really need more hobbies to take up my time as i wait for my death, but currently my hobbies are listening to 70s rock, watching movies and shows with my discord friends, drinking and taking lots of drugs, going for walks while talking to myself out loud and hoping no one sees me.

I'm cis m B and at the moment I like finance, 3D art and sometimes make bad music.

Attached: y1.png (932x610, 251.77K)

I mostly draw, do 3d modelling and sometimes I try to make a game in unity, but I'm pretty bad at programming so it usually don't work out
outside the stuff i do at home I hike and ride my bike a lot
t. bi guy

Attached: 1643675199251.png (984x923, 556.63K)

crying + music is the best

are you making stories or notes as you go along? They may be helpful for the future. I wish I could write but I don't have the patience. I have a lot of ideas though.

I'm an trans fem enbie and my hobbies are camping, shooting guns, fishing, driving around in the woods and taking pictures. Enjoy tinkering with DIY electronics and synthesizers in the winter when it is too cold to play in the woods or at the range. Play tennis and work out, sometimes go to Yoga and Tai Chi. Currently learning Japanese for fun too. Way too many hobbies to be competent in any of the DESU.