Why do my nippes hurt so bad.. its been 4 months of hormoes why can i barely even touch them!

why do my nippes hurt so bad.. its been 4 months of hormoes why can i barely even touch them!

Attached: 26845316584613.jpg (350x345, 20.81K)

poke

stop! it hurts just putting band aids on them so they dont constantly poke out my shirt..

soon your male nipples will fall off and your female nipples will start growing

It's called breast budding and your lucky to get it this quick,I'm almost a year in and they barely nip at even the roughest of touches

really? their hyper puffy and i cant lay face down without crying in pain but maybe im just a baby..

idk what it really means but youll get it to user!

I hope so user, I'm a bit of a masochist so I'm looking forward to them immensely, also it means you breasts are getting bigger so like it's an important part of our puberty.

It doesn't stop anytime soon, at least if you're me. Get used to it.
>t. tits still hurt after a year of hrt

idk im a masochist to but this is like a diff kinda pain to me.. not sexual just constant aches. my nipples have like puffed out 2x the size already it continues

wait seriously? like it hasnt gotten any better at all?

Idk user I'm pretty into pain, like the used to cut off pieces of myself as a kid level of masochism. but we'll see I guess

It's gotten a bit better, but I think that's mostly because I've gotten some breast tissue. It still hurts a lot to touch my nipples, especially if I press down.

mine got a lot bigger although I have felt no pain in just the first three months, but my nipples are weird and I’m not sure what’s going on

idk im not that level but i put cigs out on myself.. so maybe youll like it idk

oh that makes sense, can you like at least lay down on a pillow or is that still too much? it was my fave way to sleep before and now i cant do it at all..

I can lay on my stomach if I put the pillow under my boobs, yeah.

ok thank god..

Idk how you sleep like that tho lmao.
>t. always slept on my back, can't even sleep on my sides

It's different for everyone I suppose

its really comfy to me, like the pillow is softer than the mattress and basically my whole body length so i just sink into it. i cant sleep on my back its literally sleep paralysis 80% of the time

A few cis girls I know out cigs out on themselves, it's quite a nice sensation actually.

its pretty nice but dealing with the burns out are annoying but ig thats my fault for grinding it into my body so hard

Whoops ignore the accidental tag

I’m scared cause I don’t want to have a weird growth or basically just bigger moobs

The quicker you get some Vaseline on there the easier the wound will fade. At least that's my understanding. Like enjoy that initial hit and then cool it off quick, I also find wax burning to be a pleasant alternative to some of my more destructive masochist tendency's, it doesnt burn as hot unfortunately but it rarely leaves any marks, it's fun to pick off to

wax is fun yeah i id that before but too hard to clean up for me.. yeah i kind aam bad for leaving them and a batch of 4 burns getting infected and like basically putting my arm out of commission for a few weeks

I hear rubbing them in natural oils in circular motions helps a cone like natural growth, but that could be some old witchy tranny nonsense, I doubt your boobies will have any problems though. Thier always gonna look different than a cis girls but as long as your getting a proper estrogen routine they should be nice and cute

That's really rough girl, these kinds of things can be fun but don't fuck up your body forever. Please be careful

its ok, your right it gives me more scars.. and i already have too many from real injuries and getting stabbed.. ill try to be better

Oh my god you were stabbed? That's awful

yeah on my inner thigh it was super deep but i lived so nothing to complain about i guess

Sorry to pry but was it a assault? It's ok if your not comfortable answering I'll drop the topic immediately

yeah i kinda made a habit of walking around late at night kinda fucked up and well got what was coming to me

I'm so sorry that happened to you user, I've been assaulted while walking around at night to, luckily I just got a beaten and needed a few stitches, not literally stabbed. I'm glad your safe. Or as safe as us trans girls are allowed to be it seems