I hate being an ugly fucking freak hon

I will never get romantic attention in my life. I am incredibly fucking touch starved to the point I genuinely do not know what another persons skin feels like. Being ugly is so fucking unfair. Why am I just randomly unlovable and not allowed in society?

Attached: 36623832-C340-40E6-9C41-F6CB3556499F.jpg (828x1095, 1016.13K)

already seen this photo post a different one
have you considered the one-sided grin
i'd post the obligatory "you aren't unlovable and most of this is in your head" but it won't do any good and also would probably be counterproductive because you can't change volcel mindset

This is a dumb answer but have you considered a prostitute op?

mel you're literally cute but thats ok i get the need to vent. hope happiness finds you soon

That’s like asking a paraplegic if they thought about becoming a sprinter

>I am incredibly fucking touch starved to the point I genuinely do not know what another persons skin feels like.
Go hug your parents or something. I'm sure they'd like it if it came out of the blue like that.

Ohhh you meant buying one, I’m such a stupid fucking freak. No I wouldn’t, it’s too unpleasant a job. I can’t imagine paying some poor down on his luck guy to fuck me, he’d be traumatized. That’s like basically rape.

Hey Mel just wanted to say that I felt the same so I went overboard and started posting myself to the internet for attention. I then started meeting people for sex and I always hated it. I let people do whatever they wanted with me because in my mind if I didn't let myself get the shit beaten out of nobody would touch me. Anyways since you're an attention whore just like I was please don't do that. Only let me carress you.

Idk, you look cute to me and I'd cuddle with you. But I get that, a lot of the time, when you look in the mirror at yourself, you just feel awful and disgusted. Then your friends tell you "oh, but you are really pretty" and you just can't accept any of it. It really hurts inside.

Attached: Unalive.png (45x45, 21.42K)

i think it’s the name, i’ve never met a person irl named mel, i guess we keep them in cages for a reason

You're suuuuper cute, though!

Mel you're not a hon and you're not ugly. You look like a fairly average cis woman. Dysphoria is rough and I've definitely been there. It's easy to hyperfixate on certain clocky features and stare at the same picture of your face until your eyes burn and the part of your brain responsible for facial recognition stops being even capable of piecing your face together as a cohesive image. But human beings are awful at objectively judging themselves. There's a pretty famous experiment where three different mental patients who all thought they were Jesus were put in a room to see what would happen. After talking for a while, all three strangers concluded that the other two were undergoing some sort of mental delusion, while still believing themselves to be the real reincarnation of Jesus. My point of this weird tangent is to say we all judge ourselves differently than we would to another person in our own position, either for better or for worse depending on our self esteem. Human beings are not capable of objective self reflection. And you can't let yourself listen to that voice in your head that tells you youre worthless, because it doesn't know shit. I really hate seeing you post threads like this, this board is a shithole and probably the worst place to vent on the entire internet. You are not unlovable. I know how tough feeling that way is, a while ago I was cheated on by my (now ex)boyfriend of 2 years and that shit fucking destroys you. We will all find someone who loves us for who we are. Every day, people about a trillion times uglier and morally repugnant than anyone on this board gets married. It'll just take time Mel. I hope you feel better and sorry for the wall of text.

You’re not a hon you pass very well and have a cute smile albeit a little forced.

Aquaphor on lips, perhaps teeth whitening, learn to do your brows, throw that shirt out, maybe try new hairstyle ^_^

can you post a profile perspective Mel?

Humblebrag thread. Fuck off.

You may be ugly but at least you're not as ugly and masculine as hatchan

Attached: IMG_20211231_125102.jpg (6528x4896, 2.34M)

Relax. You pass. From that angle, anyway.

You're humblebragging as well

Beautiful Gaullish roses

So overly filtered

Who cares