What do you think about femme ftms?

What do you think about femme ftms?

Attached: 1643827933098.jpg (1080x2038, 425.38K)

Cute little dude, i like his tits. Is he single?

I want to fuck them
t. straight ftm

Theyre cis women

I want to fuck her but I just know she's probably only into cis men and would never fuck a pooner. Life is painful

Attached: 1642397854417.png (528x438, 235.96K)

This

probably lack any actual gender incongruence

That's just a woman who should take T or leave. This is a femme ftm and he's pretty cool

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-022437_TikTok.jpg (758x1519, 540.85K)

if mtfs can boymode then ftms should be allowed to girlmode too. quit being bitter incels just because he looks better than you even though he's a man

This. Or discount twinks, always inferior to amab twinks.

boymoding stems from insecurity, this is not even remotely analogous

>venus tattoo
based womanmoder on T

Before modern times, they could be incorporated as men or third gendered in some cultures. I reject your forced drugging and forced resocialization, puny user. However I voluntarily follow it for myself as that is my path to go down.

they're cool

Why do we see this but never masc mtf

he's going to get hatecrimed for being perceived as mtf isn't he

lol twinkhons are hotter than any ftm. cope

user...

no

That's what ftms want. They're obsessed with the idea of being perceived as trans women.

Who is he? He's actually good-looking, not aydeny.

You try too hard to be malebrained, Chiang. Calm down pleas.

people heard that gender is what you identify as and fucking ran with it

A lot of MtFs desire physical transition but are intimidated by the prospect of social transition and coming out. Conversely, a lot of FtMs feel more comfortable coming out and socially transitioning while still unpassing (presumably thanks to being friends with girls who are more accepting pre-transition) but are scared of permanent physical changes from testosterone. A manmoder can always detransition, they might need top surgery, but tranny tits are small enough that you can usually do them scarless. Testosterone can do irreversible shit to your voice and clitoris. The whole "femme self expression" thing is just a cope for his inability to pass or appear as a man physically, just like boymoder as an identity is a cope for bitches who can't pass or come out socially

xxevilradxx on tiktok. He calls himself an ftm stone butch lesbian transexual which I unironically think is based. If I can call myself a boygirl faggot, he should be able to do the same

Incredibly based, we need more women on T

oh wait he's on hormones? i take it all back then.

This unironically made me feel happier and more fembrained about myself since I'm an mtf with the ftm issue (I've "socially transitioned" around my partner and friends but haven't started hormones yet and still look like a boy).