Me (afab) girly girl

>me (afab) girly girl
>hate my tits
>no sex trauma
>no pooner
>just don’t like my breasts
>it’s teet yeet time
>yas to delicious flat chest

So, Any Forums dykes, would you date me or would a flat chest be a hard no? I have a huge crush on this cute transbian in my class and idk if she’ll like me with a flat chest. I love how I look now, but I might have fucked up my dating life :(

Attached: 1643767065111.jpg (623x619, 55.1K)

Unfortunate but probably fine
I'm cool with flat chests

I personally wouldn't be into it, but most transbians are super GAMP so I think it might help your cause if you are a chaser. Also how did you get them removed without gatekeeping?

Cis dyke, yeah I’d date you. Flat chests are cute

Not a chaser, just think trans girls are cute, never had a problem with them. I date cis women too.

As for how I got the surgery, I just did. I got a letter from my therapist (have adhd) that said it'd have a positive effect on my mental health, informed consent, blah blah, and yeet teet.

B A S E D

haha thanks! :) gay female spaces focus so much on breasts that I was a bit worried I had devalued myself in the eyes of the dating pool, but honestly, I wouldn't change it for anything. Flat chest is the best.

yes, cute, I wanna lay on a girl with a double mastectomies' chest and admire her scars (lowkey)

>I have a huge crush on this cute transbian in my class and idk if she’ll like me with a flat chest.
I'm a transbian and I'm cool with flat chests too

Whoops on the scars :( I had small breasts and I was eligible for peri, so my scarring is minimal.

Yay! :)

Yes!! You’ll still be cute. I’m sure the transbian will understand too

thats fine too, its not so much the scars that are hot to me as it is the story they tell. not sure why desu

I sure hope so! I'll let the board know how it goes when I get the courage to ask her out :)

based

I lowkey find this genuinely disturbing, but you do you, lady

how did you convince a doc to do that without being trans or having cancer?

i def would. do u feel enthusiastic abt boobs on other girls?

she said dykes, not trannies. kys

Tits are just cancer magnets. We stan flat kings and queens in this dojo.

Attached: B309D265-DEF5-4AEB-91C9-459A40AA0A9F.jpg (1080x1175, 348.77K)

woah woah brother you’re gonna cut yourself on diz edge………