I'm black and was secretly taking my trans gfs pills

I came out to her after feeling guilty for being the reason she was out of her prescription so early. I told her how I was a repressor and how her becoming a cute girlmoder broke me. I told her how I want to be called Chloe now and she stopped talking to me

Our relationship ended a few days ago as she said she couldn't ever trust me anymore.

I'm sad and lonely now.

Any boymoders looking for a bf? I performed boy removal on her and I can encourage you to do the same.

I can't ever be a decent woman, and I need someone to vicariously live through to fight the pain

Attached: Krone.jpg (880x461, 39.14K)

yikes

based nigger
im drunk so Im being honest and don’t care about consequences.
capatcha: ngrkd

How many times are you gonna post this? Lmao

Life hurts so much right now and I don't know how to live without someone anymore.

My story needs to be passed on to the many generations of trannies and repressors to come. It is a moral lesson on honestly to one's self and to others

Attached: Krone_jump_scare.png (1920x1080, 841.33K)

just get your own estrogen and antiangdrogens my dood
as it has been said

Happy is he who wins for himself
fair fame and kindly words;
but uneasy is that which a man doth own
while it lies in another's breast.

Happy is he who hath in himself
praise and wisdom in life;
for oft doth a man ill counsel get
when 'tis born in another's breast.

and i dont care where yer from getterdone amirite?

I'm useless I'm useless I'm uselessI'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless I'm useless

Attached: 190642190d2a3cd7cc286f7b144ea462.jpg (1920x1080, 88.66K)

No your not useless

>Any boymoders looking for a bf?

why do you call yourself a bf if you straight up took estrogen

listen to me
you ain’t useless
but you’re acting like a bitch
even more of a bitch than just taking estrogen would make you
so stop crying
woman the fuck up
and get your own medicine.
if you’re black you’re obviously an American
schedule an appointment at an informed consent clinic

Post pic to prove you're black

listen
if he’s not black its okay
because that would make them a quadruplenigger
so still black where it counts

I am I have no worth anymore now that I'm alone

It was only for a month

I could never pass. It's too late and everyone I've ever known would disown me

Attached: tumblr_pluih2Hmya1u616mg_1280.jpg (1079x603, 46.79K)

You still have worth as a person

bitch shut the fuck up. You already took estrogen, you’ve lost the goddamn right to complain about never being able to pass or whatever babytrans shit. Get. Your. Own. Goddamn. Estrogen. You can schedule and appointment with a informed consent clinic asap. You have no excuse. I don’t care what kind of bitching you wanna do. The very fact of the matter is that if you wanna bitch like this you prove you should be taking that shit because you’re already 200% a bitch inside. I don’t give a fuck if you would be disowned, it’s your shitty mamas fault for shitting you out. Tell her I said that.

I still don't really get why you stole hormones that if you want to repress then. I feel like you need to get into a more calm state of mind and have a better plan wrt whether to transition or not going forward before you can date again.

From bull to cow. Be truthful were you blacking her?
>I hope you get bleached

I lost all worth when I hurt the people I care about

I'm too ashamed to walk into a place like that, I have no insurance, and wtf would I even tell them?

Being a repressor since I was young I thought manning up and getting a gf would fix me. Then I thought why not date a trans girl and give her the confidence I never had? It was foolish to think wouldn't crack and I thought why not try a few pills to see if my feelings were true

Attached: DyRzsO3V4AAkJiN.jpg (1200x675, 59.55K)

Are they true? If so you'll probably make the same mistake again. Either go on hormones or stay away from dating trans women.

Ok then I guess you have to pay for it yourself. Its not like you’re a fucking diabetic who can’t even get enough insulin with insurance because of your shitty fucking pharmacy leading to you having to eat once a day and feel guilty because you had some fucking pizza rolls and a cookie after drinking too much. Estrogen is relatively cheap and so are most aa’s. I’m THIS close to calling you the gamer word again.

Just say you want to get on estrogen and antiandrogens.

I don't deserve the right to be a woman. I'm a monster and don't want to waste precious time and medication that could be used for someone that actually could pass and needs it.

I don't deserve to exist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.47K)

You should go on hormones and submit to a man

there is no such thing as a good person. You deserve to be happy. Follow the one path you know will lead to you being more happy with yourself than you are now. Im going to bed now, I hope you calm tf down you dramatic fucking bitch.

Attached: 3ADC50F3-040A-4BAE-9A20-860408B7A74C.png (700x1773, 1.12M)

Ok, I have a question: if you were wrong about starting transition, and you started and were happy with the results, would you be looking for a girlfriend still? Or a boyfriend?

HRT isn't a limited resource.

based drinker

yeah it's pretty niggerish to steal from others