>family hugboxes me telling me i look cute
>get sir'd all day
>come home already ready to cry
>smoke weed cause that usually makes me feel better
>start feeling okay again
>go start taking pictures in the mirror
>look at body and just get disgusted
>keep thinking its just bdd
>eventually fall over from where i'm sitting and just start balling on the floor
>this goes on for about 2-3 hours
>get up drag myself to the sink to clean myself up
>get in bed and write this up

i don't know what else to do other than genuinely rope it. i've lost weight, i've gotten laser, i've kept myself clean, i've gotten ffs, i've been on hormones 7+ years i still look like a disgusting man. i don't have a bf, nor will any guy ever want someone with no ass, an ugly face, bad skin, and a broken personality. i can't repress either, everytime i've tried i fail. i can't kill myself because i've failed at that 2 times already. i don't know what else to do other than to try and kill myself again because deluding myself thinking that i'll ever be a girl has wasted so many years of my life. i feel like even if i did manage to detransition would it even be any quality of life? barely a dick, still alone, 7 years of my life just down the drain. wtf should i do?

Attached: anime-anime-gif.gif (498x371, 1.55M)

This is pretty depressing but if you've gotten ffs and are 7 years into hrt then it's kinda hopeless I'd never suggest it but if I was you I'd kms

>i've gotten ffs, i've been on hormones 7+ years i still look like a disgusting man
pic? sounds like bdd, i cant imagine anyone getting 'sir'd all day' if they're obviously trying to appear female and i wonder if you're just assuming what ppl think

normally i'd agree, but it happened a couple of times where people just said it out loud without even hearing me speak which really only means one thing. sorry about my eyes obvious reason why they're red.

Attached: IMG_2062.jpg (1186x2092, 332.44K)

is this just a larp / bait thread :/

Idk you look kinda cute. I think it would all depend on your frame/voice. I'm bi so I'd do you either way but I don't think it's the worst.

pretty sure i wouldn't be crying if this shit was some throwaway bait/waste of time
both are shit

You look like a plain woman in this picture. You either don't voice train or you dress like shit to get sir'd.

you're extremely cute+passing, it's bdd friend, promise

pass

>cute
Let's not go overboard now.

You look like a girl to me and im a chud. Congratz

what's the shoulder-hip ratio

>sir'd
meaning? people called you Sir?

You look like a cis woman, who is calling you sir?

not like explicitly but I can tell they're thinking it
and I don't ever get hit on

fucking knew it

Ur lookin' good oi.

0.81 apparently never measured it before
happened a couple of times today like i said. once i was getting in line to checkout the other when i was out to eat by the waiter the entire dinner

i don't give a shit if i get hit i care that i look like a man beast shit larp

*i was out with other women for reference so i figured id blend in easier but was very wrong

>not like explicitly but I can tell they're thinking it

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

called it

>not like explicitly but I can tell they're thinking it
and I don't ever get hit on

this isn't me bozo read

ohhh so it is just *that* kind of thread
please go see a therapist