Why I Rejected the Blanchardian Typology

This essay is way too big to post here so here's a link to anonpaste

notes.anonpaste.org/?619fea659e185dba#FPBi3swH7MGdX5fLbukJhsewb8GQNtsAyo1Mz7syoXne

Enjoy.

Attached: x8gXvUO_.jpg (2008x2008, 238.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHDpdL70u5k
youtube.com/watch?v=8lL4mxzMTUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just realized that people are probably gonna ignore this post because they don't want to read a small essay. Shit.

Basically. Tl:dr is that I have AGP but I also have a lot of stuff not describable by AGP so Blanchardianism is bullshit the end.

yeah sorry mate I read 2 paragraphs and gave up. sorry that happened or congrats depending

not reading all that but you’re still a faggot either way

Test

His theory's are to generalized, they don't capture the broad scope of personal experience and sexual expression present in transness, I would qualify as an HSTS or primary transexual as my endocrinologist has chosen to diagnose. And I don't see how that's anymore or less valid than someone who feels sexually fulfillment is their primary drive towards transition, not to mention his study's don't really touch on asexualism or the evolving states of arousal and lack there off during the transitionary period. He is an ignorant washed up old man who noticed a few base level character traits and peddled them to desperate people seeking to understand there own condition, as well as transphobes attempting to have a mental illness level excuse for our perceived depravity. Im really sick of seeing his shit I really really fucking am. As if a cis man with a Superiority complex can somehow define what is an intensely spiritual (or sexual if that's your thing) experience for so many souls. God speed user tear this world to hell, it deserves nothing more

Your story is beautiful btw I read the whole thing, it's wonderful your parents let you explore gender like that, my mom did the same thing for me early on. you should publish your work somehow. It's so sincere, and I agree with every point you made. You describe sexuality in such a pure and flowing way, mine seems absolutely carnal by comparison,lol.

fembrained

What is?

you should've just posted the essay here in multiple posts

not wasting my time reading that gigablogpost

also I related a lot to what you wrote. I was more sexual but still more interested in all the things you said in agp stories (crossdressing or lesbianism being boring, turning into a woman and falling in love with men being exciting). As a child I also felt like "a boy but not a boy" and I remember being confused about what side to go to when classes would veg separated by gender. I also remember going "that sounds cool actually I should protect my genitals in case I ever want that someday" when I first heard of srs.

my family was extremely not supportive of me being so weird as a child though, and I was not allowed to do most anything that wasn't masculine, even though I ended up just a nerdy weak bookworm. maybe this caused me to be more fetishistic later. I also let blanchardism make me repress and hate myself for years

when did you transition OP?

prob your style of writing

Oh thank you so much. that makes me extremely happy.

:)

>Be Blanchard
>Come up with pseudoscience theory in the 70s
>Spend entire rest of life trying to find data which fits the model, rather than creating a model based on data
Just the fact that Gender Dysphoria exists in the DSM-5 and Blanchard's typology is not is all you need to know about that particular "theory." Remember that he thinks AGP and HSTS are two separate etiologies, and not at all related in the slightest.

When Blanchard kicks the bucket I'm desecrating his christcuck grave

Bump

my biggest agp fantasy is to get fucked on blanchard's grave

DATAMINING LINK
DO NOT CLICK

Attached: 1636753460239.jpg (832x868, 44.06K)

I read what you wrote and saw that some of it did apply to me, however my parents beat any female gender expression out of me when I was young, so I never got to express it until later.

Blanchard states his own theory doesn't cover everybody. Blanchard used his theory only describe the vast majority of people who came to his clinic asking for SRS in Toronto in the 1980s.
Some of them were very feminine gay men who already sounded, dressed, acted like girls. But the majority were 30-40-50 year old straight passing men with a wife and kids, who couldn't stop cross dressing, or stop fantasizing with their alternate sexuality any longer and wanted to transition. They were gonna break.

There are a ton of trans who don't fit the mold, Fran Blanche, and Rinoa to name a few. However, I think hsts/AGP does cover a lot of ground and motivations for why some trans people want srs and transition.
youtube.com/watch?v=mHDpdL70u5k
youtube.com/watch?v=8lL4mxzMTUg

I don't think you need to completely reject it. Humans are complex biological organisms and all categories we make up are fuzzy at the edges. You might not be the prototypical case but that doesn't mean there is no value in the typology. Also your desctiption on sex applies to some women but from what I've interacted with women most don't seem to experience it that way. At least they don't act as if they experienced it like you described.