Where can i, as a normal trans girl, meet other normal trans girls to make friends with...

where can i, as a normal trans girl, meet other normal trans girls to make friends with? i don’t get along with the anime watching/world war 2 loving boymoder tranny or the xenogender steven universe tranny. i like gardening, reading my bible, cute bubblegum pop music, fashion, traveling, and spilling tea. the only place i’ve figured out to meet other normal trans girls is at the local pride nightclub, but i get shy there and don’t really like getting groped by all the horny indian men. it might also be worth mentioning that i live in a very lgbt friendly town.

Attached: F22BAEF4-2062-4B96-AE4E-A5E98161BF88.jpg (564x848, 115.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notes.anonpaste.org/?619fea659e185dba#FPBi3swH7MGdX5fLbukJhsewb8GQNtsAyo1Mz7syoXne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you post on Any Forums you are not normal. Drop your normie larp and wear your diapers, Alice.

i’m on Any Forums because it’s the only online trans space i know of that isn’t under the choke hold of politics that idc about or hugboxing. this place has its problems too but they’re more manageable and it’s very helpful to learn about surgery/hrt stuff here

>i don’t get along with the anime watching/world war 2 loving boymoder tranny
i don't get along with you, faggot

Attached: k_09.jpg (330x391, 30.77K)

>reading my bible

Attached: 1643833291551.png (302x288, 34.92K)

>i like gardening, reading my bible, cute bubblegum pop music, fashion, traveling, and spilling tea.
I could fix almost anything, but bible tranny??
Seems larpy.
Umm, on the 1% chance that this isn't a larp I'd say that you should go to gigs maybe. But now hearing that you're conservative, your music will be too. :/

yea... i get that being a christian traditionally-minded trans girl is rly uncommon lol. not all the music i listen to is conservative, i like kim petras and doja cat a lot.

You are God. Transcend this world.

>I like reading my bible

Why are you here? Also, kill yourself.

lolll pls don’t validate my power complex

awe u seem so accepting and kind

Reading this made me want to do diy srs chop my balls off

This is because it's somewhat representative of real life. Even "normie" trans women are going to care a lot about political stuff, they're just more likely to be libs who care about stuff like climate change and ensuring trans people have rights everywhere in your country than having some esoteric leftist point of view. You're not going to meet very many tradwife trans women who are super into Christianity and gardening.

Also, why do you even want to make friends with other trans women? Wouldn't cis women be just as fine if you're as fembrained as you act?

Does this describe you.
notes.anonpaste.org/?619fea659e185dba#FPBi3swH7MGdX5fLbukJhsewb8GQNtsAyo1Mz7syoXne

You don't really read the Bible. You just say that because want an alt right boyfriend with a Vanilla Ice haircut.

i can handle ppl with differing political views, i just don’t like the type of person who needs to bring it into every conversation. i can handle smiling and being selective with my words through an occasional political conversation but so many other trans ppl i meet feel the need to base their whole personality around how they vote and that’s not a person i can get close with.

i’d like more trans woman friends because there’s certain things about being a trans woman that i’d like a friend who can relate with me about. i love my cis friends of course though.

okay i’ll try to read this all, but in case adhd gets the better of me, could u pls provide a tldr?

>alt right
not really no. i’m not opposed but i tried dating someone like that and it didn’t really work, their beliefs were kind of shocking to me. i’m not really into politics твн, but at most i’m just right leaning.

The original point of the essay was to critique Blanchardianism. That is, the view that there are two distinct categories of MTF, AGP and HSTS. It turned into a massive exposition on my life and why I don't conform to his typology.

The main points were that I wanted to be a girl in childhood but forgot about if after awhile. Than later on I fantasized being a girl. I also don't possess the masculine qualities of aggression and dominance. I'm mostly asexual. I fantasize about being a woman and being held by a man.

I made a thread about it but then I realized that nobody is going to read it. I probably will have better luck on reddit.

>твн
sneaky

You straight trans?

> Reading my bible

Attached: Tumblr_l_1076411902440837.png (1280x720, 879.87K)

I guess to actually answer your question then, it's going to be hard to meet trans friends because they're not a high percentage of the population. If your town or local area has a local LGBT center you can see if they have meetups. I went to one for the first time last week and it was a combination of hardcore weebs/gamers and normies who got along surprisingly well (and also a couple of boomerhons).

Normally I recommend dating apps but you'd probably get a lot of weird comments and if you're looking for other trans woman AS a woman you're more likely to run into the terminally online types.

If you’re on Any Forums, you’re mentally ill. You’re already a tranny, so that was a given. But being on this websites proves it moreso. If you want other mentally ill people like yourself, just go to literally any discord server and you’ll find tons of them. If you were capable of functioning as an actual human and forming healthy friendships, you wouldn’t be here asking this.

um i’m not really sure. i don’t pay attention to blanchard stuff on here but i definitely think there’s some truth to it. there’s not any point in my life where i wasn’t either actively wanting to become or actively becoming female. i’m definitely a submissive person but if i feel i’m being wronged i won’t be quiet about it, no matter who i’m speaking to. i’m not asexual by any means but i do prefer the non-sexual aspects of dating and i wish i could find a man who felt the same.

yes

you’re making a lot of assumptions that aren’t true. i’m not going to pretend i don’t have bpd and that it doesn’t interfere with my relationships but i’m very much capable of keeping life-long friends. the issue is that a lot of them have moved away or are busy with other stuff and i want to meet new people. school was where i used to do this but i’m done with school now and i’d like to meet more new people.