Alright, which one of you troons was this

Alright, which one of you troons was this
youtu.be/5jTdu3FI7vo?t=3582

Attached: troon.jpg (1095x868, 100.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sh1teamcancel.com/2021/10/31/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man i was thinking the same thing. that guy has the tranny aesthetic down to a tee

pretty sure hes the tranny that complained about sam and the gang insulting him and misgendering him (her)

>even has the terrible posture and glasses
who was it?

I don't know.

This user might know though. Storytime?

Thought I knew who it was but my friend is waaaaay better looking and she dyes her roots

pretty sure it is, I always called this bitch 100gecs lol

there's a lolcow thread on it, literally a huge nothingburger. They tried to "out" Sam and co. but nobody fucking cared lmao. As if anyone thinks Sam is some paragon of virtue, really was a massive self-own for the troon for being stupid enough to thinking their gendergoblin ass would be fully accepted.

i cant find the google doc, but it was just a long dog about sam and his weird zoomer followers being washed up drug addicts that misgender her as a tranny

which shouldnt be shocking because everybody already knows that

Attached: american-psycho-exercise.gif (498x301, 3.86M)

>the video is mildly awkward at the sam interview
damn this is the big idubbz beef everyone is sperging out about i just watched the video and who gives a shit.

its just sam being an autistic freak and idubbz also being a gay autistic freak

Tl;dw?

nothing interesting i just wanna post this here in case she browses here

Attached: troon2.jpg (969x580, 102.01K)

I remember a vid of some tranny camerawoman for Sam who showed up in the background of a vid dressed in a CWC shirt with a medallion posted a few months ago. Someone even found her insta. I'm too lazy to find it though.

Need to make her my gf

sam has literally fucked a tranny from /tttt/, i forget her name but she was some old tripfag from 2014.
I remember because im a fucking old ass boomer apparently
Captcha: YHGHD

Attached: FBwR4ibWYBIVqMs.jpg (2048x1536, 309.39K)

sorry shes gonna be my 20 something non passing trans gf
I have a feeling she hates sam now though

Attached: troon3.jpg (776x587, 21.09K)

couple months back she made a callout post for sam hyde and his zoomer rap team lol

sh1teamcancel.com/2021/10/31/1/

she was in a frank hassle video too.

thats a man lol. do you not see the distinct change in color from their facial hair

ty user, i couldnt be bothered finding it coz im at the gym

fuck off I already claimed her

i already made a thread about her months ago faggot, i'll strangle you to death

sams way over the hill anyway

i can save him... convince him to get rid of all these faggot zoomer rappers and reppers and call charls back

Attached: 1642458023271.jpg (724x724, 147.95K)