/futagen/ - Futamaxxing General

Last thread:
To the moderator who keeps autosaging and deleting our threads. Please at least talk about what we could do to not get autosaged, I believe the topic is significantly unique enough to be it's own thread, additionally if you feel as though it's taking away from mtfg, this thread is not exclusively for people assigned male at birth, though I personally fit in that category.

Send stories of your successes! How do you maintain erections, sex drive, and/or fertility? Have you enjoyed topping recently, or achieved (re)growth?

Share your struggles in your journey, ask for tips, or just share your feelings.

AMAB resources:
>Penis preserving SRS
-
>Cum production
- "The Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase": thunders.place/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
>And of course, keep using it, dummy!

NBs, and AFABs welcome to join in.
AFAB resources:
>Clit growth
- www.reddit.com/r/GrowYourClit

Resources for all:
>Topical testosterone
- Dr. Powers' T cream: reddit.com/r/DrWillPowers/wiki/compounded-medicines#wiki_manufacture5
- AndroGel
> Bicalutamide + T tips
-

Drop questions, resources, and research data. If you include the words "add to OP" in your post, someone will pick it up.

Other suggestions:
>"futamaxxing" infographic on the level "trap-mode aesthetics" to really drive futamoding into the mainstream
>we need real progress and results pics for the T gel in penis thing too, plus some bloodtests
Anyone want to volunteer?

QOTT: What brands/styles do you like when clothes shopping?

(OP especially would like recs for jeans with a man's cut at the crotch and room for a big butt. All the jeans where I shop are for flat-ass white cis guys. It sucks.)

Attached: dae2a79f48b5d9af22f542ff6cca1812.jpg (753x1000, 551.79K)

>OP especially would like recs for jeans with a man's cut at the crotch and room for a big butt
as a dude with a fat butt, i would like to know too

>born just in time to be a curvy futa
>born too early to buy pants made for curvy futas

Attached: 9ef.jpg (877x900, 154.3K)

anyone tried the cummaxxing regimen posted in the OP? my cums are really hit or miss - sometimes it's completely dry, sometimes there's a little bit of sticky stuff that dribbles out. I just want to shoot thick ropes like the futas in my eromangas!!

Attached: 69220714_p0_master1200.jpg (847x1200, 659.03K)

it works for cis, don't see any reason why it would work for transgirl

just start your own fashion company and make that $$

i don't think there is enough futamoder for her to make big buck out of it

I still kind of present as a dude but I wear women's skinny jeans that don't do much to hide anything, and I don't go out of my way to tuck or anything either but either things mostly stay in place without being too noticeable or I don't care because if people are staring at my crotch that's their fucking problem

>thicc gf in awkwardly tight fitting pants
that's a pretty cute idea

Idk how fashion works and im too busy with ecological history

>I don't care because if people are staring at my crotch that's their fucking problem
Insanely based lmao much respect nonny, im envious of that ability to bulge freely

i mean... maybe cause there's no sperm in my cum and it just barely dribbles out in the first place? I shot thick ropes before HRT, sometimes hitting my face, but now it's little to nothing. Just wondering how much impact it would have. If somebody else has already done the research it would save me the time and hassle of figuring it out myself.

Do I need to be the cum scientist of this general?

Attached: Ds24AqyU8AAA6ce.png (1332x1823, 1.29M)

from what i know, you will cum more, but no sperm in it, which will mean "big load"(bigger than you have now atleast) but clear

happy to help

>>we need real progress and results pics for the T gel in penis thing too, plus some bloodtests
>Anyone want to volunteer?
I will gladly volunteer if someone pays for the T gel for me :p

Cum science is important science, user. I salute you.

This sounds right. Sperm makes it white. Testicles need testosterone and FSH both in order to make sperm. HRT suppresses both. So just adding T on won't work, except maybe if you are high T naturally and blocking with bica (LH and FSH not fully suppressed), them maybe rub T on there too to overwhelm the bica? It's all theoretical though. I sort of doubt the scrotum as a whole is the best place to apply T gel if the goal is to get that T into the testicles en masse.

I will help some with theory crafting when anons talk about it. :)

Also this what I'm talking about would take dangerously high amounts of bica for blocking all the testosterone, though. So, on second thought, maybe don't go this route.

>This sounds right.
that's what i've heard at least, but i can't be really sure, i'm just some dude lurking after all, but "weird" question like that nobody usually ask are always interesting

>QOTT: What brands/styles do you like when clothes shopping?
I have a style that spans from casual femme (cami dresses, comfy sweaters, long skirts, tights, loafers or heels) to soft butch (short shorts, t-shirts, jeans, women's flannels, hoodies and sweaters again lol, oversized jackets ranging from denim to raincoats), usually falling somewhere in between.
>(OP especially would like recs for jeans with a man's cut at the crotch and room for a big butt. All the jeans where I shop are for flat-ass white cis guys. It sucks.)
I would typically suggest the GAP, but that's for women's jeans. They have room in the butt and I've never found them particularly hard to tuck in, if you tuck at all (I mean hey look what thread we're in haha).

Attached: c2192c6b223725aa6fd8adc4c7694176.jpg (855x1200, 272.16K)

I have unironically been making my own clothes this year so that I can dress like asian/eastern royalty. My friends have been pressuring me to make a Insta for it all and a depop

Im not into royalty or like any kind of "high fashion" stuff but if you start making street wear, western clothing or club dresses you call me and ill come running

Attached: aef755f9c9e02f87da1b3c5b4d046431.jpg (1402x2000, 369.31K)

Cargo pants are a thing, and they have more pockets than anything else ever.
Tactical Cargo Pants come in many colors besides black.
Look at the brands that various ambulance/firefighter/cop groups tend to use.
A high-end pair will cost you less than USD $100 and is compatible with belts and gunbelts since you're probably buying a size up from your current measurements, for extra room to grow.