How to date men as an MTF

Don’t wanna see you guys sad post or be lonely, go out and thrive:

>put effort into transition, you don’t have to be a super model or pass perfectly but take care of yourself and don’t have OBVIOUS flaws you can fix aka, terrible hair lines, body or facial hair, wrinkling dry skin, or too much muscle mass. If you can look like a feminized male, that is sufficient.
>voice train, it doesn’t HAVE to be cis passing it just needs to sound recognizably feminine. This is a game changer, don’t slack, especially around men you like/date. Example voca.ro/11obSbSquTEK
>live or move to a highly liberal place/city in the west, the best places are Scandinavia, Germany and The Netherlands.
>don’t ever entertain obvious fetishy chasers or men who approach you too sexually, ever. Cis women already know this but insecure trannies sometimes fall for this. if someone is unwilling to be public with you/ introduce you to their friends find out quickly and cut it off immediately If they’re hesitant because you’re trans immediately avoid.
>lots of men are open to dating trans women but most have no experience and will have QUESTIONS, be chill and cool about it and answer their questions if they do so politely. This makes the experience better for you too.
>develop decent social skills and confidence, especially around being trans. Being insecure is a turn off, act like you’re a prize worth pursuing and men will.
>date mostly white people, especially ones who are artistic or alternative. Metalheads, tattooed men, artists, musicians, people with slightly nerdy interests, etc. These people are generally SUPER chill with us compared to most.
>get good at using dating apps, Bumble & OkCupid are best.

Attached: CF6AB9D9-E42F-46A5-8B33-3C6E64EBD902.jpg (828x1455, 797.33K)

thanks

I expected you to sound more Dutch but there's nothing, impressive

SRS will also make cis men more interested in you. There are post-op transwoman who have been able to have sex with men without the men knowing they were trans. Getting SRS dramatically increases your dating pool.

>Bumble & OkCupid are best.
both need cell phone number

Attached: ok4.png (292x603, 36.43K)

That is the point

Yes BUT only if you are very passable, almost stealth. Don’t fall into the trap of being clockable and getting srs because then you’re hurting your chances. If you’re very passable then yes, it usually helps. This doesn’t apply to 98% of people here (yet)

I partially grew up in Los Angeles

>I partially grew up in Los Angeles
Oh that would've helped yeah
I can't get rid of southern mannerisms

That's rape

This is the first post ive ever seen that actually has tangible good advice on this shit

based

I get that this is a meme, but it doesn't really make sense. Postops don't even have a penis. How can they rape a man?

What you may not know until later in life is being stealth is not so much the problem as not being able pass, as it is to not have your past struggles validated. If you are totally stealth most men will never ask any questions about you history, as you might expect. You're so much more aware of your own perceived status that you might assume talking about it at some time in the future will naturally happen, but this doesn't happen. It can be impossible to reveal your past once you present as if you have a normal cis past.
It can become a problem in the long run. As hard as it seems for me to do, being stealth, yet open with your mate will be more rewarding than keeping a secret where you are unable to express your emotional feelings about your life.

I agree with this, but it’s up to them. If you’re passable enough to have the option, you’ll probably be fine in dating, post or pre. As long as you aren’t hideous or have an insufferable personality. If I was post op and stealth I would want to disclose but that’s just me

>voice train

I dont know that I can sound like this, am i really fucking doomed because of my phat fucking vocal cords fml

that easy huh

Attached: 1643276711608.png (474x474, 313.73K)

thanks

how so? I can't use them then? How are they better then

Attached: munch3.png (480x416, 109.2K)

>put effort into transition
>take care of yourself
no!! fuck off! you're just trying to trick me into not hating myself

get a phone idiot

>voice train
was gonna start today but couldn't find /vtg/ so i guess i postpone it again (:

Try the desktop versions? Or using a different email host? If they always require a #, just use different apps.

UR SOOO PRETTY could u talk more ab voice training and how u got such a good voice :O

look up big dog/small dog and whisper siren
start voice training now user

pay for something that will make me feel like shit because noone texts me.
It seems they have webpages... Hopefully I dont have to do all that again for a number box to pop up lol

Attached: ok3.png (284x514, 92.19K)

kek

...what did you fill in if you didn't know they had pages and don't have a phone?

I don't have a cell number. I have a phone with no sim card.

Attached: ??????????????.png (438x379, 42.64K)

fucking phoneposters