Identical twin brother told me he didn't want to be associated with me after I came out as trans

>identical twin brother told me he didn't want to be associated with me after I came out as trans
>brother didn't talk to me for a few years
>recently they came out as trans too
>reached out to me to reconnect with and said she was sorry for what she did
Should I forgive her?

Attached: 55532.jpg (1440x810, 100.04K)

does / will she pass?

can’t wait to get an example of exactly what waiting a few years does for your chances at passing.

So, transbian twincest time?

Wachowski moment

imagine the threesomes

You know what you need to do..

Attached: 1638835400610.png (1874x258, 168.77K)

she is literally you. you would have done the same thing.
now start dating your twin, the chance to date someone who perfectly understands you is extremely rare

Op you need to get revenge, murder her with a rock

i fucking hate twins.. living the life i wana have being able to actually fuck yourself

no. but you will always be able to laugh at her for repressing longer and ruining her looks forever.

change her E to T

I'm glad I'm not the only one with fucking twin dysphoria. I should have been born with a twin and always fantasized about it since I was a kid, I desire it just as much as being a girl but there is no medical solution to it or name for it.

haha imagine having kinky incestual sex with your identical twin tranner sister haha...

>tfw no t4t twin girlfriend
transbian twincest is the most based type of incest..
god put me on this earth simply to suffer...

cloning eventually maybe..but yeah its a real issue, dreaming of sleeping in teh same bed as my twin, holding hands, just spending time with them in general. itll never happen

ok but user what about true t4t twin incest aka ftm x mtf.

>can’t wait to get an example
Here you go, not sure what the gap between them in terms of starting HRT is though

Attached: margowhitley.webm (576x1024, 2.48M)

trying to cope by getting off to pictures of myself..

gross. mtf x mtf twincest only

nah two reasons, I hate myself and I wouldn't fuck an exact clone and ftm x mtf is the purest form of love.

I wish i had a sibling

>I'm glad I'm not the only one with fucking twin dysphoria. I should have been born with a twin and always fantasized about it since I was a kid, I desire it just as much as being a girl but there is no medical solution to it or name for it.
>cloning eventually maybe..but yeah its a real issue, dreaming of sleeping in teh same bed as my twin, holding hands, just spending time with them in general. itll never happen
Cloning is possible today. It's not hard.

It's just nothing like having a twin because of the age difference. If you clone yourself, the clone starts at age 0, like any other human. If you're 30 now, you'll be 48 by the time the clone turns 18.

yeah you’re the cute sister

oh well i mean fantasy insta cloning where its just a copy of yourself. even tho its impossible

you just have shit taste, mtf x mtf is the purest, most intimate form of love and when you combine it with them also being your twin (of which there is literally no deeper bond) you have the perfect relationship you can possibly have, to ever exist.
there is literally no better possible relationship, making one of them ftm just ruins it

I just hate myself user.

Yeah that'll probably genuinely never be possible. Not even in thousands of years. Maybe millions, but there's almost no chance any humans still exist in millions of years from now.

Your best bet is just finding someone who looks like you.