Does your eye color pass?

Does your eye color pass?

Attached: B201B84C-A0D1-40FD-B8FC-59D6F0BAD71E.jpg (667x712, 94.56K)

i have hazel eyes
i dont know anyone with hazel eyes

T07 but I’m ftm.

user...
Im so sorry...

>A60
What do I win?

>d20
Well? Does the color pass?

Attached: d20.jpg (414x415, 50.74K)

>A10 - D60
pass

>T07 - T50
no pass

Im pretty sure sex has no impact on eye colour wtf guys...

>T50
it's over

Attached: 20220203_020656.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

my left one does. damn heterochromia.

hot take: colored eyes are ugly and basically everyone would look better with brown eyes

Pass as what? D40 but it says hazel on my driver's license. Cis bi male.
Females are somewhat more likely to have heterochromia due to chimerism, but that's too rare to be used as a clocking tool.

Also women are much more likely to have green eyes, so yes sex can have an influence on eye color and if you’re a green eyed mtf you pass (or not if you’re a pooner)

D37...

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (614x681, 135.89K)

T50 and proud

A30 I think?

Attached: 20220202_192345.jpg (451x304, 18.28K)

If your eye color is not In the last row, you don't pass as human. Only as a snowy or a celt.

I'm a non passing green eyed mtf...

>In recent years, several studies have greatly increased our understanding of the genetic basis underlying human eye colour variation. A large percentage of the eye colour diversity present in humans can already be genetically explained, so much so that different DNA-based eye colour prediction models, such as IrisPlex, have been recently developed for forensic purposes. Though these models are already highly accurate, they are by no means perfect, with many genotype-phenotype discrepancies still remaining unresolved. In this work we have genotyped six SNPs associated with eye colour (IrisPlex) in 535 individuals from Spain, a Mediterranean population. Aside from different SNP frequencies in Spain compared to Northern Europe, the results for eye colour prediction are quite similar to other studies. However, we have found an association between gender and eye colour prediction. When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation

You aren’t an eyehon aren’t you?

I saw this thread on Any Forums and posted a picture of the
***BABYKAT*** and people went wild and the thread was deleted. Why is that? She's not a minor and she's trans, I assume?

I think I'm also A60. Its hard to tell which blue it is

Uhhhh reddit bros...