What is with trans girls and getting fucked by dogs?

What is with trans girls and getting fucked by dogs?

Attached: 1.jpg (2393x1656, 784.85K)

Because white tranners love dog cocks

Attached: Troon dogpill.jpg (1242x1581, 181.47K)

Her neck has more wrinkles than my bulimia ravaged tummy

dog cocks are hot, anyone saying otherwise hasnt seen one fr

they’re kinda slimy

yeah they are but thats part of the appeal, slip and slide all over easy to rub easy to use

a WOMAN, might as well throw on quotation marks too lol

Wow you know alot about dog dicks........Why

dont ask questions you already know the answer to..

Stinky user, smells like dog cum

hey there hasnt been any dog cum on me in years! but maybe the smell soaked fully into me

Lol wild you actually fucked dogs, not my thing but I find your kink fascinating

Horsecock is better

Attached: 20220203_010456.jpg (1334x750, 90.84K)

i guess it is fascinating.. most people are insta revolted by it for some reason tho

Judgemental assholes, most eat meat to I'm sure, so it's pretty hypocritical to think your some gross person. I just like talking to people from different walks of life, part of what makes this world special.

exactly, i dont understand how anyone other than the staunchest vegan could say anything about it.. i like that way of viewing life its fun to talk to people and see how they act and feel

>Judgemental assholes, most eat meat to I'm sure, so it's pretty hypocritical to think your some gross person. I just like talking to people from different walks of life, part of what makes this world special.
I don't eat meat or fuck animals. They can consent neither to being executed or fucked.

I agree they're hypocritical, but it's only hypocritical in the same way meat-eaters get very shocked by knowing someone tortured and abused an animal, despite also eating them. For some reason, most people consider rape and torture much worse and much more depraved than murder, if the murder is viewed as a means to an end.

Animal rapists are no better than child rapists.

i dont care if you torture rape kill eat or brutalize an animal in anyway. i can still care for the ones i like or have in my life but that doesnt mean i need to give them moral consideration.

Kind of a stretch to imply these people want to hurt the animals their doing this with. I don't doubt messed up stuff happens in zoophile communitys, but theres obviously some deeper developmental wiring within these guys and to say their all sick monsters who want to hurt animals is a bit out there, I mean dogs hump legs and go into heat naturally I don't think a human is some monster for reciprocating those actions. I don't like demonizing people, comparing it to child rape is immature and dangerous. I can't stress enough this is not my own kink I'm defending. My interest in it is purely anthropolical. But not enough people approach this topic with the delicate maturity I believe it is going to requires in order for us to to fully understand it.

fiction is fine but actually acting on it irl is illegal in the first place.

illegality isnt a real argument against something

I mean the law treats raping a child and an animal the same way, like it or not, there's no true answer this is a very subjective topic. however killing animals for meat can't be completely avoided because while yes some humans can avoid eating it not everyone can.

Legality and morality are separate entirely, if laws define your ethics your in for a nasty surprise whenever you have any resemblance of legal confrontation. Most are fundamentally broken and skewed by years of patriarchal meddling

the law does not treat fucking an animal with the same severity as a child wtf? there is no real answer cause your morals are subjective, but also you can have lab grown meat or so on in the future so killing animals can stop. i dont care if it does but it is possible

So if a dog mounts it's owner completely uncoherced and the owner doesn't scold it, they are somehow abusing the creature? That seems like a bit of nonsense

that is not what I meant by this but whatever.
I think it depends on where you live and it depends on the age of the child and circumstances. I am talking about the present user and sadly lab meat will never be the same quality and that matters when it's a big part of your country's income.

you have no idea about the future quality of lab meat, currently it appears to be extremely positively viewed in the research. also some states dont have it illegal to fuck an animal and as well how would anyone ever find out?

I don't see fancy restaurants ever using it and yeah think eating meat is disgusting? look up "Balut"

yes cause lab meat research is still ongoing and will continue to improve just as normal agriculture has. also ye ik what that is i dont think eating meat is disgusting lol i love it

I have no doubts about the normal meat getting replicated just as well. I just have my concerns about the more luxurious stuff also meat is most of my diet so totally not bias here

I can't digest meat, last time I tried I had an intestinal blockage that cause bleeding, a whole bottle of laxative did nothing I had to do like 20 enemas back to back just to get things moving again. I genuinely don't care about the fate of meat, I fucking hate it, though I think the meat packing industry is just serial animal abuse disguised as a necessary part of society. It's all a scam