How big of a red flag is a cis man knowing what AGP is? i feel like normies still dont know about it

How big of a red flag is a cis man knowing what AGP is? i feel like normies still dont know about it

Attached: christine.jpg (721x721, 168.92K)

Yeah it's a huge red flag, I'd steer well clear if I were you, he's going to either be an mterf or troon out on you.

I don't think that's what op was asking but good job revealing your insecurities

Only way to make it normal is if he’s a leftist who watches Contrapoints, since she has a video about it

or be a chaser

Unironically my trans gf of 2 years introduced me to these terms and how bullshit they were
Having said that, I'd never reveal that I know anything about this shit because yeah everyone would think I'm repressing or a chaser

4channers know about it due to relentless Any Forums spam. Random dude I met on /soc/ bombarded me with a longwinded rant about how disgusting AGPs are after I brought up trannies jokingly. Apart from knowing about Any Forums he doesn't seem to be a repper or queer in any way though. Maybe you see 4channers in itself as a red flag but yknow

Attached: sus zuckerberg.png (544x726, 935.43K)

This. Chaser here, i have zero interest in AGP, trooning or whatever you trannys call it, but im aware of the term from fucking enough of you and lurking here.

I think ContraPoints mentioned it in one of her vids and normies watch her. That's how I knew the term before I came here.

yea but leftists cant be real men anyway

hitler had a bad penis. it was small and gnarly and defective.
>captcha: JTGAY

k? any sort of philosophy that derives itself from materialism or hegel in general is retarded. fashies and commies included. sorry i hurt ur pride :p

nah you just made a tiresome comment so i mocked your hero in hopes of discouraging similar comments
p.s. i don't care what you say from this point on, in my head you are a nazi simp

yea

By leftist they probably didn't mean the Marx-related definition of it

what's wrong with agps?

Contra has single-handedly introduced AGP into popular consciousness. Even here it was only talked about by limited posters before her vid.

>man
>leftist who watches contrapoints
>normal
Pick 2

my trans GF taught me these terms, I'm not going to pretend to not know them in conversation. Most guys who are secure in their masculinity will feel the same.

>Having said that, I'd never reveal that I know anything about this shit because yeah everyone would think I'm repressing or a chaser

This is what repressing chasers think.

Is Christine McConnell trans? I know that she has denied it.... but what does everyone else think?

>being a tranner and teaching your boyfriend about autogynephilia