What will you do when /tttt/ becomes quintessential Any Forums culture and you start seeing people shitting on...

what will you do when /tttt/ becomes quintessential Any Forums culture and you start seeing people shitting on boymoders in pretty much all boards?

Attached: 20220131_044212.png (206x191, 12.4K)

I'm going to die if I start getting called out for this kind of bullshit on other boards, I'm fine with traditional seethe-sneed exchanges and being called a tranny but I don't want them telling me to wear the fucking skirt or that I'm really a woman

This board is doomed to be a Reddit exclave

they've got it coming

I'm going to have a heart attack if boymoders reach the general public like femboys and traps. It honestly feels like we're getting close to it happening.

It would only complete the circle. Boymoders have been a part of Any Forums culture since the very beginning.

>implying most boards aren't reddit enclaves
Any Forums was always related of huge discord chats, subreddits that fostered reactionary thought (r/PCM, r/The_Donald, r/GamersRiseUp). Most people using it are either unironic Q-boomers or zoomers who came from reddit "edgy xD" memes.
/lit/ is pretty much the same demographic as r/bookscirclejerk
same with some people in Any Forums and r/TrueFilm (which unfortunately, had to get the people from Any Forums as refugess cuz Any Forums got worse over time)

like, most of Any Forums is reddit; it's inevitable. every weirdo has a normie side, it's the way it is

there's no difference between those demographics anymore, 2016 washed it all over.

there was a boymoder thread in Any Forums recently and it seemed most of the posters in it were far too familiar with /tttt/

it's over

it's going to hit mainstream just like femboy
everyone will know

more like twitter but yeah
normalfag high on copium

>like, most of Any Forums is reddit; it's inevitable. every weirdo has a normie side, it's the way it is
The fact that Reddit has a reputation for being “normie” on Any Forums but normie social media spaces like Twitter think of Reddit as a place for weirdos I.e. GameStop apes is extremely telling of this board’s general culture

i'll cry

KILL ALL REDDITORS

reddit used to be really normie but from what I understand most of the normies left and there's been an increasing amount of overlap between the there and here.

Reddit is too autistic and clout chasing for me, but Any Forums is too "edgy because I say bad words hurr durr". I feel like I fit better in the middle, so I'll probably migrate to any social media that becomes the perfect middle ground between Any Forums "edge" and reddit's reeeee.

both have definitely changed over the worse over the years.
I don't even know what happened to 9gag that used to be a site to seethe at here forever.

>more like twitter but yeah
I hate this. why do they use this site as an off-ramp for their shitposts? they'll just screenshot it and post it back to their followers anyways.

that is the entire site now u doofus

only based poster itt

I'm actually somewhat new here. I never stray far from Any Forums because the rest of Any Forums is literally what the rest of the internet thinks: cancer and pedos. I wish the rest of Any Forums was more like this board, just like I wish reddit was more like a few really cool subreddits.

A site that isn't easily triggered but with a left-leaning non-transphobic/homophobic userbase, that's all I want, t b h. I know it's hard, but I'll keep dreaming lol

this is the least reddit board on the website. you are just using words without knowing what they mean

tranny discords making threads on other boards to circlejerk with each other

>because the rest of Any Forums is literally what the rest of the internet thinks: cancer and pedos
literally get out of the fucking website.
the main reason why i'm here is because i cannot fucking stand both the literary and anime/manga communities anywhere else. at least here people try to be elitist and recommend more mature stuff instead of the "look at this NYT best seller!" or "why didn't they do No Game No Life 2nd season XDD?"

everyone under 30 uses discord
you might as well bitch about "IRC"

>people here try to recommend more mature stuff
Yeah, sure, Ghost Pantsu Action Go! is such a thrilling work of art. Go fuck your loli bodypillow with your 0.1 inch dick, retard. 4channers with a misplaced sense of superiority are the pinnacle of retardation.

no. but there are plenty of us on twitter

Under 30 here and I don't understand discord. I barely understand most social media.

I was here before I was a twitterfag desu