Why is it hard to accept being trans?

Why is it hard to accept being trans?

Everybody says I'm trans, my husband and therapist both say it too. I tried killing myself before I got married, because I felt too twisted up over all the gender nonsense.

I'm just sitting here really high with a clarity In haven't had in ages because I haven't had an edible in a long time. I'm not a gay dude. I'm straight. But I'm a straight trans woman.

And like I've changed my legal name, I've been on hormones for years, I'm married and Ive still been in denial about it. I've been afraid to just let myself be a woman but that fear goes away when I'm high.

Sorry for the constant confusion. I can't promise that it won't be back to second guessing and worrying when I'm sober.

Does anyone else have trouble accepting they're trans and want to talk about it?

Attached: 1640419608494.png (340x388, 125.18K)

>Does anyone else have trouble accepting they're trans and want to talk about it?
Every one tells me I'm trans but I just feel like a really faggy boy a lot I've also legally changed all my stuff and my bf says I'm a girl but it makes me feel like an imposter calling my self a transwoman

don't worry dolphin desu it is because you are retarded

socially anxious people become hyper-aware of how bad faux pas are and you have mentally registered being trans as a faux pas, correctly, but have not realized that it's one you can get away with and be happy

I did for a while dolphin Chan, I did miserable shit to myself until I transitioned. I hope things get better for you from one Millenial Tranner to another, you got a based life with your husband and a future together :}
>ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

I still don't accept it despite not being able to repress any longer and kinda passing. It's deeply shameful for me. I feel like an embarrassment to my family. I contemplate detransing on a constant basis. Why does this make me happy? Why does my brain insist I need to look and present as a woman? I didn't make a bad looking guy, I wish I could've just been happy with what I had.

lol that sounds pretty much like a cringe story one of my trans acquaintances told me from visiting a support groups a few years back.
There was also one very creepy hon wo claimed that smoking weed helped him to activate the unused 90% of his brain that made him feel like a woman.

>Does anyone else have trouble accepting they're trans and want to talk about it?
I have trouble accepting it at times because I have ego. Taking a lot of psychedelics helped because I no longer was what I was and that allowed me to become someone I wanted to be.
You should read Jung, he's better that Freud.
Drugs break down the barrier of the ego and allow us to explore ideas without the biases we've had since birth. We become detached but not depersonalized.
Its very trippy.
I hope things get better for you.

Attached: u2jsqinc6ty61.jpg (640x767, 52.37K)

You've accepted being a girl Dolphin. Just stick with it and be a good wife for your husband.

My thing was being raised to be ashamed of being less than masculine, and taking people treating me as a woman as an insult because of it.
I'm definitely retarded.
Thanks, hopefully you're happy in your transition.
Weird. Mine is more just a clarity that let me see I'm a retard.
psychedelics are based
Alright.

Got fucked earlier, husband is being very affectionate this evening sex aside. About to settle down to watch the new Boba Fett thing.

Thinking I might try sucking him off and tease him about cumming to Boba Fett.

arent you the hrt bottom who insists theyre not gay despite having a boyfriend, like ive seen your trip reposted places as an example of a parody of a closet case.

I prefer not to think of myself as a bottom but a top who's flexible about other positions.

But yeah. I think that's me you've been seeing. I've had a lot of trouble accepting that I am male attracted and that I am trans.

case in point

Attached: kekbutt.png (809x211, 69.29K)

dolphins a gross hon just kys already

cute butt btw. i can understand your conflict. my gf has an issue with accepting she's a girl but it doesnt really bother me what she thinks of her self as.

was this you, i have it saved under a folder called idiots and i'd laugh if it was.

Attached: didthishappen.png (1750x659, 298.56K)

I'm trans but I'm not and will never be a girl if that helps/makes sense

Yeah that's my ass
Thanks, and that seems to have been my husband's attitude, though more that he sees me as a woman regardless of how I see myself.
Tried once but my husband got mad about it and told me he doesn't want me trying again.

You'll probably have a husband someday too user.

Nah not me.
Makes sense to me, I was in a similar boat.

you seem really nice boi-period, despite the gross trip, are you gay or trans?

oh nvm you answered while i was typing.

Umm thanks :) I consider myself like a mostly gay bottom? I have really bad dysphoria and take hrt to treat it (along with having had ffs and an orchi), but I don't consider myself female and prefer to go by male pronouns. I'm considering getting a mastectomy.

Most of this probably stems from self hate, brainworms and internalized transphobia and homophobia, but I think a bunch of it is that I just legit don't think of myself as female. I like getting fucked and being cute makes me feel less bad about myself and makes me more desirable to guys so it's a win win.

Idk I've been doing the whole "well everyone is valid so I can be a hrt femboy" thing, but the more that I am passing and looking like a woman, the more I cant.

I think it might just be military-grade cope at this point. I still see myself as somehow internally just a faggy guy and I like it that way, and sometimes I love being a faggy guy in the body of a girl (ok that sounds way too pooner, but this happens when you are intersex and start passing "too well" on hrt). But I cant make myself get off hrt. Sometimes I wake up freaking out that I made a big mistake and turned myself into a girl, but whenever I think of going off hrt and physically masculinising, I dont want it, I really do make for a better looking girl than guy, and I dont want to age as a guy.

why would you get a mastectomy if youre a guy? whats there to remove? Did you mean some other thing? My gf goes through a lot of periods where she thinks she isnt real or doesnt count, I have to balance calling her a retard with making sure she doesn't cry. its Any Forums so im exaggerating

>why would you get your boobs cut off if youre a guy?
>whats there to remove?
boobs

I'm effectively mtf. I've been on hrt for almost 4 years and am coming up on 3 years ffs

oh you got them as part of hrt but dont want them. i see. ok

>hon wo claimed that smoking weed helped him to activate the unused 90% of his brain that made him feel like a woman
absolutely based
this is now my excuse for smoking weed constantly