/gaygen/ gay general

old

Attached: 1642662244198.jpg (1861x898, 270.79K)

how are you gonna be gay AND an alcoholic, sis?
pick a struggle

hapa bear bfs >>>>>>>

Dadshirt vibes
go for it

alcohol makes me forget both

Yeah, a whole bottle, it doesn't phase me much because I'm used to drinking heavy loads. So I'm just vibing.

Watch out bitches. I just cursed someone with food poisoning.

Seems the demons favour me today.

I can't
My liver decided to refuse according to doctors findings. I drink anymore it will be broken.

Am I happy I ain't cursed anymore.

>it doesn't phase me much
same. the booze just doesn't hit like it used to.

Floods only happens in northwest of Germany
Why tho? Do you live in Poland?

>Thrift store or stuff thats on sale.
yeah, we can tell lmao

Cause I'd enjoy you posting about your way back
You'd probably ending up knitting mittens with babushka and then getting killed by homophobes tho

I mean I just drink to let loose, when I'm loose I'm more talkative and up front, I enjoy it. How are you anyway Richard? I haven't seen you around for a loooong time.

texas is extremely large so idk about that

yah and to them its someone else's problem until it happens to them.

i took a month break from drinking so idk where my tolerance is anymore

I'm doin alright. I got dispatched home early because of all the snow. I was on last week I think. How are you? I suppose gettin a little loose, haha! Me too. I have had a few.

Yeah but you'll have to get used to ji...I mean snow on your face.

Just be careful. I'm a big guy but a whole bottle would have ne blacked out and puking if it's the proof and size of bottle I buy.

>make really good sugo all'arrabbiata
>Accidentally touch eyes afterwards
>Accidentally touch glans when scratching dick afterwards
I'm too dumb to cook myself :|

>i took a month break from drinking so idk where my tolerance is anymore
I'll go a month or two without drinks, but my liver seems to process it all the same. I can drink loads and be fine. It's when the shine comes up from Tennessee that I really get to test the limits.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I've had a few weeks of illness, not covid, jus the flu, So I've been recovering but I'm back on schedule working out and having fun with friends. Glad to see you're doing well, also for the cold snap is it the one affecting Texas and the surrounding areas?

Oh trust me Deb, I'm a-okay. I don't puke or black out, because I know when to stop.

oh my god, shut the FUCK UP delta

Why? You've already spiced most of the important parts. All you need now is a tabasco stuffing.

I've been shot at, hit by a car, and have had a number of broken bones, and the worst day of my life was when I took a piss after adding a ghost pepper to my chili. I'll never ever forget that pain. I was in the shower for hours with my dick in a glass of milk.

>I was in the shower for hours with my dick in a glass of milk
w-what does that look like

Pain. It looks like pain.

I'm glad you're feeling better, and that it wasn't covid. That shit will definitely bring you down. As far as the cold snap, I think it's effecting Texas. I'm up in Ohio, which is a long ways northeast. We're supposed to get a shite ton of snow.

Damn, that's kind of hot

this is my only interaction with gay people so this might be dumb but is binge drinking and alcoholism a 4channel thing, a gay thing, or a general male thing?
I've never seen so many people chat about drinking themselves to death so casually.

i was drinking like six or seven party shots of 99fruit punch a day for a while so hopefully my liver has healed completely after only one month.

4channel

Most people here don’t even have friends irl. Its sad.

tfw I would drink that glass of milk

the average first worlder binge drinks what are you on about?