Anons

I’m a Somali and it’s hard to gain attention what can I do to make myself more attractive. I’m 5’10 skinny and light skinned and I’m a 7 at the least but no one ever hits on me boy or girl .

Attached: 94E11CF2-646D-42E5-A298-12632B6E0833.png (600x600, 185.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalis_in_Minneapolis–Saint_Paul
wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do your nails, wear makeup, dress like a manslut/woman, get your hair done in a feminine style, learn to talk like a faggot

Post 5head.

I'm pretty sure being gay in somalia will get you a ton of attention, not good attention though.
jokes aside its always weird finding lgbt people from the region.
t. israeli

Attached: utsrdg238er11.png (2000x2000, 2.89M)

>I’m a 7 at the least
>no one ever hits on me
delusional lmao

This nigga probably lives in the American Midwest

Nobody liking you isn't lgbt related
Also this

I do live in Midwest lol

Most of the people here aren’t really welcoming though. Thinking of moving to one of big cities on coast since they’re more welcoming

I’m bisexual and need romantic advice

>Somali
>at least a 7/10
Unless you’re a female, not possible. I have never seen a hot Somali man. You should post a pic to prove you guys exist.

isn't the midwest one of the whitest regions in america? why would somalis congregate there?
t. israeli

Attached: download (3).jpg (186x271, 11.08K)

Are you a tranny or what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There’s a large community here of Somalis we make up 200k in Minnesota and even have a representative in Congress that’s Somali . Btw funny thing is that she ran on Israel to get votes from us Somalis lol

wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalis_in_Minneapolis–Saint_Paul
wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Americans

Lutheran charities

the only way to cure hatred between nations is gaysex between its citizens.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 01-27-26 make_love_win_in_israel_and_palestine_by_atheistrepublic_depjgot-pre jpg (JPEG Image, 829[...].png (820x851, 1003.07K)

I don’t want to get honor killed lol

I don’t care about Israel or any of the shit that happens in Middle East and not like I can do much lol

Find an Ethiopian-American. It’s like Greeks and Turks

no one hits on anyone in the fucking midwest’s portland. Have fun trying to pass as not a genderbender if u live in minneapolis.