I'm a fat tranner and I just ate an entire frozen pizza

I'm a fat tranner and I just ate an entire frozen pizza

How do I stop being fat?

Attached: venus-of-willendorf-1-1.jpg (750x750, 30.49K)

With lots of grilled chicken breast, brown rice, and green veggies.

stop eating and do exercises

Next time heat the pizza first, damn

Learn how to cook

this, and also drink a FUCK TON of water and eat foods with lots of fiber.
you don't really need to exercise regularly, just walk or do something slightly active every day and you'll be fine.

lol this doesn't help with weight loss at all
still worth doing though

Just accept being a fatty, since doing that my life has gotten much better

eat more frozen pizzas

I know how to cook I just am lazy and depressed and felt like making pizza

I coulda made some chicken and quinoa instead

>injecting self with female hormones
>eating garbage
>WHY AM I A FAT FAGGOT???

set reasonable limits (i.e. if u eat carbs in one meal then cut them out for the next one), eat less in general, and weigh yourself semi frequently. it might be difficult/discouraging but it works. try not to skip meals often tho that leads to bad habits

>cutting carbs to lose weight
ngmi

>I'm a fat tranner and I just ate an entire frozen pizza
Good girl, now come let mommy rub and cherish your tummy

My Fitness Pal

You need to eat less and workout more, yes it really is that simple and yes it really does depend on you summoning the willpower. Habits are not passive things. Theyre built day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. Keep a food and exercise journal to help you see how things look in the long term.

I dont wanna!

Eat high fiber foods like oatmeal for breakfast to feel fuller longer. Have a salty soup/broth type appetizer before dinner so you aren't sodium depleted (again, feel full faster). EZ

You don't. You're irredeemable you fat hog.

Attached: 1643426726486.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

go on Any Forums

Oh and stop eating when you stop feeling hungry. Sounds obvious but "don't clean your plate" goes against a lot of teaching. You can pack it away for leftovers, or throw it away, but don't force yourself to eat once you feel satisfied. If you've been tuning that out, take time to listen to your body when you eat, and start tuning into it now.