My hairline is fucked :( helppp

what the fuck do i dooo ive been on bica + e for 2 months and i feel like my temples are still getting even worse I thought they would be getting better by now. minox is too temporary and fin/duta sounds scary because of PFS :/ I have a blood test in a month to see how fucked my t/dht actually is but in the meantime wtf do i doo is derma rolling and shit like tea tree oil a meme or will it help me? Do any of you have advice or personal anecdotes for things that worked, id rather fucking die than have no hair this is so stressful i feel so trapped

Attached: front.jpg (600x591, 62.08K)

Couldn’t it just be a shed? I’m not seeing how your hair could possibly get worse on bica and E

Calm down schizo. Take finasteride and use minoxidil with microneedling/dermarolling.
Even if you wormed brain is right (it isn't) minoxidil and finasteride to regain hair is still better than dying, right?

what do you mean by a shed? And idk is it possible to just not respond to bica? I got a test done a little over a month ago and my dht and t were absurdly high (i know that bica is kinda weird with blood tests) but it worries me so much that taking bica is like doing the opposite of what i want it to. Ive been taking 50mg and have recently been cutting them up to have about 75ish per day just incase im not dosing enough.

i meant like minox sounds like so unnattractive to me like if for some reason i cant get it at some point ill lose literally all my hair?? You could say the same thing for AAs but i mean id like to get an orchi eventually. Having to rely on this chemical for the rest of my life sounds awful, and plus doesnt it give you wrinkles and gross skin or something? fin/duta im still considering out of desperation but PFS sounds like some serious shit. whats up with needling can i just do it myself

Fin is not that big a deal. Especially with an AA. You’ll probably lose dick function, but like… you’re trans that’s probably going to happen

Micro needling you can do at home. It’s easy

yeah i dont really care about dick function or side effects like that much i was more concerned with the mental side effects of post-fin syndrome.

is there a reputable guide anywhere for needling/derma rolling you know of ? Like whats a good device to buy and how to do it?

There have been like eight different hair loss threads just today. Whats up with that

idk i only made this one

ik this is crazy posting but is it possible that bica just doesnt help with hair loss?? does anyone know of specifically bica as the aa in a hrt regimen helping with this?

>what do you mean by a shed?
nta but, when you start on a medication to save your hair it may cause a shed, which basically means some of your hair falls out because it's re-entering its growth phase or something like that. basically it means it's working but it will get worse before it gets better. i got a real bad shed when i started duta, cried about it a whole bunch, was a real bad time. but now that a few months have passed i now have hair in spots where i was previously bald so... pog.
would recommend getting on fin/duta in addition to your bica and E though, since hair loss is something you're especially concerned about it's better to attack it from multiple angles

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_CG_-_Shuichi_Saihara's_audition_(2).png (1920x1088, 2.93M)

I’m on fin and am starting bica and am expecting to get wrecked by it. Kinda scared

apologies for doubleposting but forgot to mention it's probably a good idea to get on minox bc your hair will likely grow back more quickly if you're using it.

pretty sure the whole "if you stop using it it makes all your hair fall out!!!" is a meme generated by cis men who use it and try to stop without using any other medication to stop their hair loss, basically they use it and it works then they stop using it and it stops working, it doesn't actually fuck you over.

i could be wrong about any of this though, it's just my opinion from the research i've done, so take it with a grain of salt

Attached: Shuuichi_Shuichi_Saihara_Illustration.png (1000x1000, 329.48K)

omg what glad i asked then i didnt know that at all. how bad are sheds usually? Im at a point where as long as it doesnt get THAT much worse i can live w it its more just the fear that it will keep worsening as time goes on. but yea should prob get in one of those other AAs anyway, thanks fr the heads up user.
on a side note something that ive been wondering a lot, how weird is it growing back hair when you have long hair? Like i see a lot of hair regrowth stuff or short hair guys but i mean my hair is like chest length wont i look weird as fuck having short hair mixed in with the long hair? It would be devastating to have to cut all of it off to get it to grow together evenly but idk.

>how bad are sheds usually?
basically you shed all of the hair that was going to go away permanently, then regrow it. so, it depends on the severity of your balding. for me, i experienced a really bad shed because my mpb was progressing very quickly.
>how weird is it growing back hair when you have long hair?
it's pretty awful. honestly feels pretty hopeless sometimes. when it's going to take years for it all to grow back to how it was, it almost feels like the loss was permanent, since by the time it's grown back in 4-5 years i'll be a totally different person in a different stage of my life.
but lol if you just meant aesthetically, idk i just wear a hat 24/7 bc it helps me feel less dysphoric abt my face
yeah i literally cried multiple times per day every day for like 2 months. i didn't take it well...

oof. I’m NW2.5-3 ish with a tiny bit of thinning at the crown and I’ve noticed that I still shed a lot of hair on fin, but I can’t tell if I have more or fewer baby hairs since the 6 months or so I’ve been on it. I’m hoping because I’ve been on fin I don’t get hit 2x as hard by bica, but I guess we’ll see. I’d rather shed than be NW3 forever. I have thick hair though, so if I start getting diffuse thinning I definitely won’t be okay

that sounds awful but if it means i can have hair in the future its worth wearing a hat for a while ig, thanks for your help user.
also noticed u mentioned going on duta, im kinda leaning toward that over fin a little just from what research ive done, how much did u take and would you rec it specifically based on your own experience?

im on 0.5 mg/day
as far as i can tell duta is just a more potent and effective form of fin, duta is the best option for trannies, fin is for cis men who are concerned with potential side effects relating to blocking dht

Is there any point in taking one of these if I'm already on cypress or is that good enough on its own?

Cypro*

if you're concerned about your hair you should be on duta, if you're balding you should be on duta and minox

Didn't read all that but good Masonna album. Have you heard While You Were Out by Kazumoto Endo? V good album you'd probably enjoy if you haven't heard it yet