Beach

How do you cope with the fact that you can never go to the beach again, or at least not without being outed?

Attached: IMG_20220202_231200.jpg (1080x764, 213.6K)

i have cuts all over my thighs so its not like i was going there anyway

???

Just go to the beach around night time and chill out with friends in normal clothes and sandals

Oh yeah be a vampire. No i mean you can never enjoy swimming during the day like a normal person.

Considerations like this make me want to quit HRT and just cope with being a not-quite-man instead.

just wear shorts retards

You could tell me OP was a kinda not great looking cis women in her 40s or 50s and I'd believe you. I don't get the point of this.

Not even 40s or 50s, she looks 30s imo.

I went to the beach the other day, probably got clocked but no one knows me on that town so who cares. Stop being insecure.

I went to the beach last summer and nobody gave a fuck. It's possible to pass you know (was on 2.5 years hormones back then)

Attached: 44565ab.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

She looks like a woman but this board thinks if you are not a super model or look underage you don't pass.

Me and Gia watched old last night it was pretty good

Go to a virtual beach

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-164713.png (1440x2880, 3.16M)

Yeah, I'm a cis dude myself and know three trans women IRL who all transitioned as adults. One looks like a dyke, one looks like a middle aged woman, one looks like a frumpy hipster. If you put them in passgen none of them would pass because they aren't conventionally attractive but when I first met them I assumed all three were cis women until they told me later on.

For God's sake just get SRS.

>Not bulging on the cissies
ngmi

My job is organizing an all-hands meeting in Hawaii this September, and so far my team thinks I'm a regular guy. But there's no way I'll be able to hide my transition by then, and I don't really want to be hiding in a hoodie while I'm there, so I'm thinking that I'll just show up in girlmode and see what happens.

forget how blessed I am that I never have to tuck cuz I'm so small..

Imagine not wearing a bikini with a tiny 5" long skirt portion

It'll be even better once you get your SRS.

I live in Scotland, I'll just wear a wetsuit to the beach if I want to go swimming.

Attached: apu mcapustaja.png (1794x1794, 1.16M)

that's brave of you. I'm not trans but in a similar scenario (remote job with annual all-hands/team meetups) and if that were me I feel like it would be very hard for me to not spend the whole time trying to hide it with a binder or some other clothes that wouldn't be suspicious in hot weather

Futamax and rock the bikini bulge, it's hot.

No. Normal people are disgusted when they see a bulge on a woman. You MUST get SRS. It is not a choice, it is a necessity.

The thing is that we trannies want to be conventionally pretty, just like cis women.

Once you accept that you might not be a 10 and lower the expectations on yourself things get easier, most people on here could look like an average woman but that's not enough for them. Ever since I accepted I will end up looking like an average latina girl and not a super model the dysphoria got less hard to process.

Okay but can you do it in private and post a pic

I don't cope, I just go the beach.
Here's my swollen from dermapenning mug, lmao. Peak honfidence.

Attached: 20220121_145109.jpg (508x1072, 391.53K)

>Okay but can you do it in private and post a pic
What does this even mean?

You actually look good mate

Cope, literally perfection.

Attached: fbbafbb-15500317354clp8.jpg (767x1024, 134.33K)

Nah

Attached: best-womens-underwear-226029-1496706919169-product.640x0c.jpg (640x728, 54.15K)

I see you posting around and you pass way better than you think, honestly. Considering you transitioned at, what, 30? You're harder on yourself than you should be, if I saw you IRL I wouldn't clock you.

Look bro, if you wanna get the chop chop, be my guest, you have my blessing. I've jumped through enough hoops already to be where I am, I don't need to jump thought yours too. I DGAF about the comfortability of normies, if I did I would have never transitioned in the 1st place. Next time I go to the beach I'm wearing board shorts and a bikini top, cuz that's my preferred aesthetic. If normies catch a glimpse of my bulge, that's their fault for staring. Srs is 100% optional and I will die on this hill.

I live by the beach and I walk there regularly, most people don't spend their time lounging around half naked when they go to the beach, they just dress normally

Based bearer of the bulge

This is bait but in case it's not: please don't let yourself get hatecrimed.

Yeah I don't get why trannies do the leg cutting thing. Saw even poor snurly is covered in them today. Makes them so unappealing and disgusting.

ill always have to wear a shirt from now on at the beach even who im boy moding cause my chest has grown enough for it to be weird for it to be uncovered..

I just put on a silk dress over my bikini to lounge around. When I was ready for a swim, I'd remove myself from the crowd and take it off somwhere secluded.

I also don't particularily like wearing a bikini top but I don't feel comfortable with people oogling my gross tranny breasts.

Attached: IMG_20211028_140007_1.jpg (400x466, 68.22K)

don't fall for it. constantly posting selfies and putting yourself down is a dead giveaway for a passer fishing for compliments.