Why do chasers chase trannies?

Why do chasers chase trannies?

Attached: 1af.jpg (1280x720, 406.1K)

Why do animals eat food to survive

I want to have sex with cute butts

They're repressing their homosexuality.

Damn right I'm taking my lust for cock to the grave. I will marry a cute passoid, make up a story about a hormonal imbalance and infertility for my family and friends, never know her dead name or see any old photos, and suck her cute little cock every night, and I will die straight.

gotta chase something I guess

i don't know if i'm really a chaser(since i don't chase, i just have a pref for that) but i just think troon are cool+ a girl with a dick is aesthetically satisfying to me for some reason

The ideal aesthetic in all things is always to approach an extreme, but stopping just shy of it. Trannies hit this point in human bodily and facial aesthetics with good consistency, since they strive for the extreme of femininity but are usually held back by some unchangeable feature of bone structure or such.

I like dicks but I also like feminine features.

Girl dick

I must consume their flesh

why do fish swim?

I dont care for the dick but its not a turn off either. I just find them more interesting people, they usually have autistic but cute hobbies and tend not not be vapid emotionless sluts

Because I want to do the sex in their buttholes

Among my circles trannies are forbidden fruit. I believe that is reason for my attraction but also, certain feel good chemical are released within my brain when a tranny laughs at my jokes, smiles, or really does anything at all. Those same chemicals are different (less intense) with cis women.

Some of them enjoy the andro features even in cis women. Others have some autoandrophilia going on where topping trannies gives them a power rush of masculinity (my case). Others find trannies’ lack of self esteem and self-respect extremely arousing, and it’s enjoyable to hurt them during sex. Others have a savior complex and ALSO find these things arousing but want to “fix” the tranny. The third category are just straight guys who want to be topped

To live vicariously through them

Im bisexual i only like transwomen and femboys

I want to be topped and want to top i acknowledge their womanhood fully and tend to respect boundaries

Chasers are just repressers
Prove me wrong

I'm gay but I prefer feminine bottoms so I pretend to be a straight man to get trannies easier

Im nonbinary