How do i stop being so upset about looking like a man i went to sleep crying and im still upset

how do i stop being so upset about looking like a man i went to sleep crying and im still upset

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (716x594, 821.51K)

y does it upset u?

im asexual agp i have no sexuality outside of autogynephilia and my brain has tricked itself into thinking its some variant of feminine

I would feel bad for you if you weren't so annoying

you will pass after ffs, get it by any means necessary, im going to the sketchy russian surgeon soon. If FFS doesnt solve it we can make a sui pact

go for a 3 day trek into a national park or something
look up ultralight and get the cheapest supplies you can get
this will work. the only problem is that you arent willing to do it

Attached: unkwwwwnown.png (1489x962, 3.53M)

make a trip what did the rest of us do to deserve seeing your face 20 times a day

i wont be able to get ffs and it would be uncanny anyways because id still have a weird gross fridge body

so u think ur an imposter?

no. my masculine traits make me want to commit suicide everyday

so u dont like being ace outside of agp? it’s just ur sexuality?

yes its causing me to suffer because idont wanna be a male in any situation its pathetic imagine crying because you see a girl or very feminine boy

dysphoria can be very distressing, r u planning on staying a male?

>r u planning on staying a male?

its not a choice, ill always look like a man.

Step 1.) Gain access to female
Step 2.) Caress the female
Step 3.) Hey this is nice, I have access to the thing I want
Step 4.) Congrats, you're any other guy

ill just be upset and jealous of her. im not even physically attracted to women i tried to masturbate to some the other day to test asexuality and i was soft the whole time

of course there’s only so much you can do, but u seem to have a better staring point than other people here, cis people also struggle with their appearance, the christfren that was trying to help u earlier might throw out that prayer about the things you can’t change, did u ever see that spongebob episode where they’re ugly and proud?

its not even completely about my appearance its just appearing so male that i cant do anything to fix it.

so u can’t fix the things u don’t like about your appearance, and u can’t turn off the thoughts/feelings about it, how do u normally react to these unpleasant sensations?

cry and isolate

that sounds very unpleasant, have u ever gone to someone else to talk about these feelings when u experience them?

You know exactly what you need to do

god youre so boring

It's kind of surreal when you dissociate from the current political milieu, past the hyperreality, and witness how many people were essentially duped by the information state into alienating themselves from their own body and believing they weren't born in the right one.

i know i dont do much or id be more interesting but im to upset im sorry
i have agp feelings since i was like 6 and preferred calling myself jessica instead of jesse

every week you post a picture which shows you more feminine than the previous week

you dont loook like a man STFU!!!!! >:(

maybe stop using the stupid blanchard label. it's like self harm for you

i dont think theres anything wrong with being agp its just an explanation

are you even on hrt? or just a narcissist

Attached: 1617120103837.png (617x617, 700.17K)

ur only hurting urself by doing this, im sure u have friends that care

Hey you're like the new corpse queen Lmfao

ive been on hrt for 6.5 months

>m sure u have friends that care

Attached: 1642717390894.jpg (469x469, 91.59K)