Go to mall with bf

>go to mall with bf
>stop to look at a stuffed animal that looks like it'd be a comfy pillow
>check the price and put it back since its too expensive
>do this several times
>bf secretly buys all the stuffed animals I looked at
>gives them to me when we get in the car

They were TOO EXPENSIVE

I love him but I feel guilty when he spends so much money on me so I wish he wouldn't.

I asked him to stop spending so much on me and he said no.

Attached: 1643166493770.jpg (2048x1272, 203.23K)

he likes you and his love language is giving gifts

>stop to look at a stuffed animal that looks like it'd be a comfy pillow
> “mu stuffies!”
> menhera chan in weird art style

Autopedo confirmed

>hasn’t met girls that are into stuffed animals even as adults
Virgin confirmed

C-Cute. I need a bf like that someday... But I know i'll never get one, and I'll always be labeled as a gay guy...*sigh*

Wtf is it with people accusing transgirls of being pedos for liking stuffed animals?

Attached: 4tran-sh8zk3.png (868x718, 257.53K)

Im not super big into plushes but I have a few in my bed, but what's with this whole
>trans person likes plushies??
>PEDO/AUTOPEDO CONFIRMED!
Literally every cis girl I know has a ton of plushies piled up in their room and even guys have some amount of them, plushes are just something people like especially girls.

Attached: 1554131665437.gif (400x240, 1.07M)

that warmed my heart. tfw no bf that gives stuffed animals.

Autopedophilia. It’s literally this board’s fuel. No one wants to be a woman their own age in this board. They all want to be lolis and little children. I wonder why…

>No one wants to be a woman their own age
that's true of most women past their prime too, or those that didn't experience their prime properly

I'm pretty sure adult women don't like aging either.

holy fuck can you shut up? every other cis woman my age is dying to show me her stuffed animals

cute
(what age might that be)

But the idea of prime is young adults - left is what a normal respectable tranny who wants to look like a woman in her prime is, right is an autopedophile

Attached: 76908044-BF2E-492E-B78B-90C6F168F414.png (1800x1800, 3.76M)

I don't I'm fine being a 31yo twinkhon, but i also deal with serious depression and some trauma nonsense so I sleep with a cat plushie (can't have therapy pets due to lease)
>her name is Luna and I love her sooo much, me and my brother won her at an arcade and she's been at times the only person I can cry to

Attached: quicksquarenew_20211023162858648.jpg (1080x810, 367.62K)

early 20s

cis alt tiktok zoomers with a somewhat different taste from this user unequivocally BTFO

>right is an
>weeb
ftfy
take it up with the japanpedos

based

>left
>respectable
based white trash

>autopedo
forced meme

>japanpedos
Which are exactly the subculture this board adopts. Why can’t trannies be normies

I don't care about Japan or anime (mostly. Ghibli films are comfy though) and I still love my boyfriend and I love stuffed animals and cute fashion. So what say you?

same reason you can't be normie, some trauma caused you to end up here

What about cis women who like stuffed animals and small cute things well into their 30s? (pretty much all of them do btw)