Ftm reppers

What do ftm reppers look like? Do they exist? How do I spot one?

Pic unrel, just cute picture of dogs

Attached: EBA0DEAE-69AE-4310-97DB-DE70471BFB8B.jpg (750x759, 450.34K)

>How do I spot one?
0 feminist beliefs is what outs them. Every cis woman thinks women have it worse at least in one field.

Kinda weird how it's the same for mtf incel to tranny pipeline. Except ftm would willingly be incels

I mean, I'd willingly be a female incel, because at least then I'd get to be a woman, they don't need to have a tumor hanging out between their legs. They don't know how good they have it.

t. cis bi dude who hates his body

To each their own

>like this

Attached: CF51AFCD-BA48-4CC7-8279-29095AC02AC9.jpg (4032x3024, 806.47K)

PILLS

Future pooner

Attached: 1643335892113.jpg (474x688, 182.29K)

What's the book

Exactly

Attached: 1599025200817.png (800x1028, 236.07K)

This is spot on, where did you get that picture of me? I wish I could find other ftm reppers if only for having shared interests.

Me asf

literally me except iā€™m 5ā€™7ā€ and shit at video games

I'm shit too even though I enjoy them, oh well, proves I'm not masculine in the slightest

I'm ftm repper too and I beat tons of guys online in multiplayers, it's really not a sign of not being manly. What actually got me down was when I found out that the ratio between the index and ring finger can tell how much of testosterone you were exposed to in the womb. Apparently a lot of ftms seem to have longer ring fingers than index ones but that's sadly not the case with me so maybe I was a poser all along even fooled myself.

I have a longer index finger too. Is that relevant to being good at vidya or something?

giwtwm

i look like this but brown

No, I really hate saying this but having a longer ring finger means that you were affect with a lot more testosterone in the womb while longer index fingers means more estrogen. It's been scientifically documented. I wish that was not true.

GOD i wish i could find one of these to date

I know, nothing I can do about it now

I'm kinda like this gal

>5'7
>Repper
Why??