>probably hondose
>5o clock shadow
>long face
>no brow game
>no make up
>no voice training
no fucking shit, you need to put some effort beyond using E

>youtube.com/watch?v=fVPPbe_gl9A

I mean like I don't know. Trixie isn't really trying to pass and I'm not even certain Trixie is on HRT. I guess it is more a non-binary thing but whatevs. Their old content was cool and I don't mind some of their new stuff. Watched them back during the Digibrony stuff so it has been a long time.

Digibro isn't on HRT, they said on twitter that they can't afford it.

They can afford a nice camera, mic, costumes but not HRT? Injections are cheap af, they’re not even trying lol

They've been a Youtuber for like 10 years user and they've only recently started their transition which also coincided with their channel and patreon dying so yeah. Obviously they would have a camera and a mic because they've been doing this forever and the clothes are unironically from his mom's closet.

>she literally named herself after an MLP character
i mean she has good taste but this might be even worse than naming yourself after an anime character

She named herself after beatrice from umineko actually. But yeah, not great taste.

Nice camera? It is recorded in 720P. Legit pull an iphone from 6 till now and it would record in that quality. Nice microphone? It looks like a standard Blue Yeti with pop-filter so like $100 ish.

Don't know but that equipment over the course of four years is like $5/month? Don't think any HRT is that cheap.

Why the fuck would you even bother coming out at that point? If you're going to be that fucking lazy about it don't even bother.

i mean a year's worth of hrt would literally be less than $100 for shady injections and less than $400 for off label standard stuff. not trying to shame her for being poor but unless she lives in NYC she should be able to scrounge up plenty enough for that

Years of HRT
Just under 1 year, actually.

Attached: tgw.png (736x458, 71.76K)

No, not even a year. They're just outright not on it.

goldenwitch.substack.com/p/crunchyroll-didnt-stophigh-guardian
>Even having only gotten to do HRT for a few months before I stopped being able to afford it, I have changed so much about my life that I am getting by even without it and able to work hard toward getting back to being able to afford it again

why do these people claim to be trans/mtf.

like, I'm different.

Someone should tell her about tea tree oil!

What? Injections are literally 100 dollars and you could make them last 3-4 years if you wanted. Why don't hons try?

Digibro is just not that bright. If you've ever seen her videos you can see she just had mid wit intelligence and a lot of confidence.

She has some intelligence, but this sort of planning related stuff is not her strong suit

I think they said in a video that they are currently in severe debt due to neglecting taxes + massive loss of patreon income following the coming out and nuking of the channel.