Is crossdressing proto-dysphoria?

Is crossdressing proto-dysphoria?

Attached: 1621030404743.jpg (2448x2501, 1.03M)

Many do it just for fun, but many also do it because they have some underlying issues like dysphoria. Also, with how common and popular drag is nowadays, it can actually be harder to figure out if you're dysphoric or not, you can easily end up thinking "well, I guess I'm just the drag queen kind of a fag". I noticed that crossdressers crack a lot later these days, it takes a lot of time to connect the dots.

I mean I feel if you've come to the point where you don't think you deserve anything some CDs come from that viewpoint.

Like a lot of trans individuals talk about always feeling out of place, always knowing they were meant for a different body etc.

Whereas I feel I wasn't meant for anything, I was dealt the cards I was and that is what I have to work with. I have an identity tied to being "me" at work, and thats kind of the card I have. I don't really feel anyone was meant to have anything. If doing a full transition makes you happier that is great, but I don't think there was some universal pre-destiny that intended for someone to be a female. Universe doesn't
give a shit if you were born into a genocide or starvation.

And obviously hormones and birth orders have some impact but I mean Genghis Khan wasn't the first born, he went and killed his
brother and proliferated his genes through most of the region.

>check out cd I use to follow long ago
>troons out
many such cases
it's fun to crossdress sometimes, but it's such a fucking hassle I don't believe someone who's doing it everyday is not a tranny

Attached: 1603854844139.jpg (508x508, 13.87K)

I mean if I could do it everyday then yeah I would just troon out. If you're hoping to identify as female/gender-fluid and doing it like that then yeah it is just to mitigate the cards you were dealt.

Back to the other thing, If I could justify the obscene costs of laser hair removal etc I probably would do at least that.

BTW picrel is lovely and that dress is pleasant.

happens a lot nowadays

You zoom zoomies wont know but crossdressing used to be the norm in normie parties from 30 years and back. There was always a wig in every home and it was motive of fun and enjoyment. Nowadays is this torturous thing that ends in suicide or this epic journey lmao its just dressing up, get a grip fags.

dude that makes me feel bad desu

dont do it swiftiehon
dont fall for their psyops

for me crossdressing was post dysphoria. I used it as a cope

It is when you do it as an older cis man who has masculinized

It indicates some level of dissatisfaction with your everyday identity. But why you'd choose to dress as a woman?
It felt very good for me to do, and opened up new feelings. But how did I have a certain style I wanted to inhabit? I was always looking at girls, but never wanted to approach maybe I picked up the style? Maybe I never learned to be a man.
Sometimes I think crossdressing is retreat to the womb, whereas transition seems to be social integration/public identity (to change how aesthetics are used, e.g. Hunter Schafer staking claim over certain female aesthetics she likes. Isn't that what acting really is...)

Attached: A6FE088A-DB81-41B6-9C8A-D5CE98F54C36.jpg (200x250, 7.48K)

IDK but I finally caved and went full boomerhon and ordered my first dress last week. Felt ok I guess

Attached: man in a dress.jpg (1652x1859, 1.38M)

Clean your room.

>I noticed that crossdressers crack a lot later these days
They used to crack in their 40s, what are you on about?

Stop being a scared pussy about transitioning when you literally crossdress in public to go out with friends.

Honestly how old are you? Boomer refers to like someone in their 60s. Millenials are around 1980-2000 (at the latest), which that is a huge fucking range..

For the room, I don't know but my place goes from orderly too awful as I try on and toss different clothes around.

You look very nice. Enjoy it.

Some crossdressers have wives and kids and won't troon out like STEFONKNEE so they can be coddled by a mommy and daddy that let's them draw with fucking crayons. LMAO

Nah, I was primarily talking about gay crossdressers, not straight boomers with wives and kids.

28 to 29

people can be AGP without any dysphoria at all, many such cases in fact

>the obscene costs of laser hair removal

Its £3000 user, for body and face