How do I hide HRT changes forever?

I can’t really get laser for a while and I can’t do make-up training or any voice training beyond a gay voice because of my living situation. This won’t really be improved until I’m 28 or so and even then I’m going to be so busy until 32 that I just have given up on social transition

How do I hide the changes for 10+ years down the line? Please don’t say mastectomy. I refuse

Attached: BE366E63-4C5C-4CC1-BDFD-3E9CC0E89737.jpg (400x400, 18.35K)

Bumping because I'm in a similar situation. I just can't realistically socially transition ever.

Sorry :(

>transitioning
>but refusing to transition
are you retarded? do it or don't, or go out as enby. binding will give you pancake tits and not doing it will just bring more questions, so be honest.

and if you can't because you live in a shithole then leave the shithole, you don't have any other options.

Attached: 1626967803229.jpg (828x776, 91.26K)

I literally can’t. I would have to come out with facial hair left because I can’t get laser yet and I don’t know how to cover it up with makeup yet

I’m just starting HRT to get the process rolling, but idk

Like you don’t understand. I can’t be presentable for 12 months at the absolute earliest. I have no laser and can grow a full beard. I have a bad hairline. My voice is gay male territory. I know zero makeup. I am fat

Like I will be horrible if I have to come out. I won’t be a woman and most people wouldn’t even think I’m trans…

12 months and 10+ years are massive differences you fucking spanner. But anyway, if you're dosing right then you're not gonna be able to hide anything for 10+ years, it just won't work. If you want, pluck the hairs from your face (it will fuck up future electrolysis/laser though). Or just use beard concealer with a close shave.

'Boymoding' is an option for a while though. You don't need to come out immediately, but repping for a decade isn't a smart move user.

Attached: 1643641710821.png (500x500, 191.56K)

Good golly misd molly! Just live as a male, most do. Just be a feminine man.

>pluck the hairs from your face (it will fuck up future electrolysis/laser though)
It does??? How badly? I've been plucking for like a month or so now, but I'll stop if it'll really fuck up laser

>can grow a full beard
easiest way to hid face changes is to keep the beard

body shape changes, wear mostly loose or baggy clothing. Will help with breasts a bit

For breasts, sports bra while they’re small. If they end up being big, binding when you have to is an option or you can get clever with your clothing changes

And never go swimming or let anyone see you change clothes

>'Boymoding' is an option for a while though

No. Its not. Boymoding is living as female and not wearing dresses or obviously feminine clothes. It hardly conceals your a female

>boymoding is living as female
bruh

I’m losing a lot of weight rn so I think I can explain a lot of facial changes and body changes with that in short term. It’s mostly breasts. I just wear hoodies or jackets or flannels and most of my clothes are big anyways. It’s just if I have to dress up in business attire in the next couple years (which will be very often) where I’m fucked.

Realistically I’d have a year and a half to be presentable, but I have so much work to do and idk if I’ll be able to start laser until around May

I can’t accept that. I don’t like being a man and being feminine doesn’t help

It's to do with the way the roots grow back in, it doesn't make either process impossible but it does make it a massive pain in the dick later. You might need to go in for more sessions if you do it.
lol

honestly your best bet is what another user said and to just enby mode with beard concealer if your constraints are this significant, since binding often isn’t sustainable.

Why are you so concerned about hiding the changes? Are you worried about losing your job or discrimination?

>You might need to go in for more sessions if you do it.
Fuck, guess I'll stop.
Thanks for the info user!

My advice: Accelerate Transition.

Focus on it more, it's obviously something you want to do. So if a transition has an end goal(it doesn't have to - it can be a fluid thing)( some people are nonbinary + trans), then you want to start becoming more of your authentic self and putting in the work physically and socially to become more of a woman. Voice training and self care is very good and a neccesary thing to work on for most trans people, I think.

I don't know much about your situation - work, living situation, conservative people, family? etc.
I think it is overall a good thing to come out of the closet as trans if you can, It is hard and requires you to soulsearch a lot. It seems like you are transitioning and you want to do this, so you feel good about it. hopefully those near to you will accept it and not be too confrontational. You want those near to you to be accepting, it takes time sometimes. Remind them that you are still the "same person" and it's just a person thing of how you identity and choose to be. Your self expression shouldn't be constricted or determined by what others think. I totally get it, though - its hard sometimes and some situations call for boymoding as the only option - maybe start pushing the line with androgyny, how u dress and etc until they say something(if that is the issue?) and go from there. Hopefully it doesn't become a problem for you or anyone else and you transition into your best self that you want to be

Attached: accelerate-acceleration.gif (498x498, 1.33M)

Yes. I’m in a very professional field. I can be trans in it, but it will make things harder and I can’t be severely non-passing, but I know I’m going to be…

I could make it if I bind, but I’ll fuck my breasts up. It’s going to be a lot harder to get a job, but I can’t back out of what I’m doing and I’m very overwhelmed. I have family at home telling me I can’t do it and I’ll be over $100K in debt.

I just don’t know what to do. Everything is very hard right now and it’s only going to get harder. Everyone around me is extremely depressed, and I don’t know any LGBT people really so few people really understand it or even respect that I’m struggling

I just can’t socially transition because of it all. I don’t have a significant other or children so it’s nothing like that, but it’s going to make my job harder if I don’t pass, and I don’t have enough time or money to come close to passing. It’s just very sucky

>can’t back out
>100k in debt
well you’re going to be in debt no matter what you do, so you shouldn’t necessarily use that to limit your options here. You need to accept that at some point you’ll obviously be some form of queer to everyone you work with, so you need to plan for that no matter what.

Also I know loans suck, but if you’re already 100k in the hole, how much would taking out a personal loan of 1-2k for laser and voice training really set you back by?

You didn’t specify what field you’re going into, but could you pivot into a different role in the same field that’s not as people facing? If you can get a role that won’t mandate business attire every day that’ll make your life 100x easier.

Lots of cis men have moobs, what exactly is the issue?